Just introducing myself

toptomato

Hi, 

Brand new to this forum. I recently made a purchase from a vendor and shipping is very slow. I'm also worried about having it seized.

I have a medical condition that i'm not getting **any** help with! I'm so disgusted w/ the medical comm. here in the US. 

Looking forward to learning more here,

TY

Hi, 

Brand new to this forum. I recently made a purchase from a vendor and shipping is very slow. I'm also worried about having it seized.

I have a medical condition that i'm not getting **any** help with! I'm so disgusted w/ the medical comm. here in the US. 

Looking forward to learning more here,

TY
I see no one welcomed you yet, so I will say Welcome to the community. Yes the opioid epidemic has certainly hurt us people who have legitimate pain. There is a ton of info. here and everyone is chill imo. Just don't talk about political affiliations caue it doesn't ever work well. Lol

Welcome to the board :):):) Happy hunting. I don’t know what that is so I can’t be of much help, sorry :(

Use the search bar... that search tool is amazing and will help you find everything you need. Sending luck and love!

You too please always posts honest reviews. And new members read the rules first and donations open doors and this forum is expensive to run. I would look at older members reviews. If you follow them you are golden. 

I can’t help it, I’m an advocate in my real life too. When people do a great job I post that too. ❤️ Also, yes, it’s all about donating. Since I spend so much relying on this site, I went all the way in to diamond status. I don’t regret it a bit, highly recommend. ❤️ Have a great day everyone!

I was just reading your post about paxful @ZGreeneyesZ

When you figure it out let me know.i always am a diamond sponserr But donating is difficult for me now

I am still recovering from identity theft. I want to find away around putting my license out there! Ill get someone to help me! 

I always use paxful and then place into a different wallet, as advised by A trusted vendor. Then do the transfer over. You can buy without id you just pay out the ass for it. Lol I try not to use btc, but when I have to, this is how I do it. I use the bank transfer option, PayPal, but you have to do it the right way and have money sitting in PayPal, and always trade with people who have a shitton of positive trades. That’s what I got: ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZGreeneyesZ Argh I know I need to learn this I cant be asking members to do my donations and payments! Okay I am going to do if not today. I'm going to my daughters apartment today. Damn I thought I got her out of the house finally but now she's lonely because Covid is taking a toll on us all. So every week I go visit and she visits me. She's 23 and knows more than I do! So I will find a way today. Thank you for your help. See an old member does learn from everyone here you @DoomKitty and @boldmold are extremely helpful. Thank you!

And I’m learning from you! So thank you!!! Please it’s nice to have an elder members backup on tough issues. Thank you so much!

@boldmold I'm downtown with my daughter she said she will set it  for me or I will use hers. It is so freaking erie down here. All the bars and dispos are empty. I'm across from Coors Stadium and my city is dead!  I guess that's why we are low in covid cases. I will get it done today and look forward to eating your wonderful edibles. Lots of love to you

Heavenlee  

I used Cashapp to buy BTC then transferred it to Edoxus wallet. It was simple and fast but that was my 1st transaction (donation here)

I need to do more research on the subject I guess 🤔

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back