just me saying hello

• Thread starter Thread starter Lyndyt
  • Start date Start date
L

Lyndyt

Hi there all Im sure this is a place to meet friends and obtain info on helping myself to being able to finish working and also enjoying life because I have had some pretty serious injuries to my baack and neck in the past and have struggled with such pain that I would not be able to work if I had not found pain relief online and I have worked since I was 15 and Im 52 now.I do enjoy life nd I do not see any reason to suffer and miss out on life dueto chronic painI live on the west coast os usa pacific nw and work in healthcare and know the stigma of the chronic pain patient,emergency nursing taught me this.I know alot about medicines and have seen many trends and current trend is get em off narcotics,and put em on all sorts of other drug classes,,.Who wants to take handfulls of pills daily not really knowing if they are helping.I know what works and most people know whats working for them.I feel that I can help with peoples questions about meds and also would appreciate   feedback on reasources out there in the world;

Welcome @Lyndyt. You're in the right place. Just an fyi, be careful about asking for sources. It's a good way to get scammed, and the trustworthy ones are listed plainly and with reviews. If you haven't already, lots of good info to get you started in the rules section.

The search works, but you may have to spell it funny, I.e. tr@ms. If you need schdII items, make a donation and get access to the other sections.  If you need help, or just a friendly ear, lots of good folks here. @ptfc or @2earles can help. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back