Just sayin hey

SonKakarrott

Hey everyone I'm new, ignorant and in need of knowledge and I've finally found a place that is legit that has great veterans in the topics I desperately need information about. I'm glad to be a part of this community. I'm ignorant on many things so in the future, be patient with me :p I still haven't figured bitcoin all the way out. As soon as I started reading about public/private keys and PGP keys etc., it just lost me. (Maybe another day I guess) :(  

Anyway I'm here to just say hello all, I'm glad to be here!

Welcome to the family @SonKakarrott! Use the search bar in the top right corner. It has saved me a lot of time. When you have free time read through all the sections of the forum that spark your interest. As far as coins you could start by doing a search for bitcoin atms in your area since they are the easiest to use or try something fairly simple like paxful. Never be afraid to ask questions though. That's why we're all here is for help.

Welcome!! I was big time intimidated by btc when I first started but you will learn as you go. I am still no expert, but it is not too bad once you get started and get a few transactions completed.
I watched a few videos online and read a lot and started to get the hang of it and I am sure you will too :)

Don't feel embarrassed about now knowing how to use BTC,  I still havn't figured out after reading, reading and than reading some more..lol..  I can be very perplexing.  But.. with that said, we have so many great members will help you and just ask, their will be many people that will give you advice and lead you in the  right direction.  You came to the right place.  This place is filled with priceless information and I hope you find all your looking for!  Welcome to the community!

Welcome! I only understand BTC at the most basic level and still struggle. Lots of great people to help you out here if you get stuck! Donating will open up a new great world of information and supports this great board.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back