Just Saying Hello

slide

first off, hello, and thanks to everyone that makes this place what it is!  i was a member of the old db board, under a different name - used to help people navigate south florida if that makes sense.  i didn't post much back then (unless i was providing feedback), and probably will mirror that here as well, unless i have info that would be relevant - same as a lot of people, i suppose!  i never know what to write on these introductions! i guess i'm just glad places like this are still around!  again, thanks everyone!

Welcome slide! I hope you find your time here as rewarding as your time on the old dB board, if not more so. Mine has been so far!

thanks, truthwalker - there seems to be lot of good info/people here.  i guess that's why i spend so much damn time lurking and reading!  

thanks, bobo!  i'm a member of a few other sites, but so far this one seems to be one of the top.  

Welcome. You returned at an...."interesting time." It's been a real blast around here since the middle of December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard slide.  Sounds like you have some experience that can be helpful to the site. 

Welcome aboard slide. Sounds like you have some experience that can be helpful to the site.
Yeah, Slide, once you're familiar with the rules and regulations, 'n how things work around here-- any info or intel you have that could help all if us in this time if crisis while the SY8 is on freeze would make you our best friend....all of us! 😎

-kan

thanks, kanman and jmorgan!  i'm not familiar with all the rules and regs here, but i imagine that they're not too far off most other sites.  i pretty much just think 'don't be dumb dummy' haha and that seems to have worked so far!  kanman, i'm not really sure to what you're referring about "interesting time" - could you help me out?  if you're referring to the sy's, then nevermind!

Welcome CC2001, a lot of us were lurkers myself included until everything went down in the mexican section now we will need info from all members about new vendors or sources.  Please keep us posted, within the rules of course, of any new information.  All DBG members are going to have to pull together on this one.

yep, flower, that pretty much sums it up!  i'd be willing to bet that the majority of people here, or at least the veterans, have seen this scenario before.  things will take a turn for the better eventually - it just takes time.  i'm just grateful that these boards are still up and people are willing to help each other out/test the waters/etc.  even though i'm new here, and my word doesn't count for much, just want to thank everyone again for the warm welcoming and definitely to the mods and just anyone in general that contributes!  can't imagine how difficult it would be going it alone!

Welcome to the board!

Relax, enjoy the forums and the great benefits of the Search button  /default_smile.png

MH

thanks, med!  a long time ago i had to use the search engine on a different forum - i literally searched for "utmfse" after someone responded to a question i could have easily found myself.  felt like i was still pissing myself at night after i found out the meaning of that particular acronym /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back