Just wanted to introduce myself

jmo4114979

Hi.  I just wanted to introduce myself  I will never be able to say "how" I got here but glad I did.  Today is my first day here.  The Staff and Contributors make this a good site for both beginner and experienced.  I only joined the scene a few month ago.  Through a lot of searching and "soul-searching", I had been able to find 2 reliable sources previous to coming on board.  One in Singapore who is a great guy and very reliable.  Ships same day, but ttakes 12 tdays o arrive due to customs in Singapore and NYC.  I found another "local" tin Colorado hat ships same day USPS High priority and I am getting good 2 day turn around.  I am here to broaden my horizons and see what is going on in the rest of the world.  I live in New Hampshire USA, and would love to find some members in the NH, Massachusetts, and Maine areas to shoot the ^&%# with and see how things go and operate on the local scene.  Admin, Thanks for approving me for your site.  I will do my best to contribute and donate when I can.  Jmo41114979 (my id from the first computer job e I ever had back in the 80's).

Thanks Ipon its always nice to make new friends to go to in terms or questions, site protocol, etc.  Where do you live ?  My name is Jack and I am in ******NH.  By the way I see that you are a Sapphire Sponser.  Do you think you could briefly bullet list the sites and steps you achieved to make it happen ?  I see that becoming a sponsor opens up a new world of access to sections and password protected areas.  Do you feel that the extra benefit is there to justify the donation. ?  Just curious that's all.  Hope to hear from you Ipon and maybe we can become buddies and share our experiences.  Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not post too much personal information. One benefit of donating is being able to send private messages besides the extra vendors you can access. I'm sure Ipon will speak for himself, but the steps to becoming a sapphire donor are simply sending  $20 in bitcoins.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back