Just Wanted To Introduce Myself...

Swill369

I just wanted to take a minute to say "hi" to anyone that might remember me. I joined here this past October just to view and speak with some old friends. As of about 2 weeks ago my insurance decided they didn't like me anymore! So, even though I am "new" here I am everything but! I posted under the same UN at DB with a pinky and the brain avatar. So, I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone and wish everyone nothing but the best!

Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear about your insurance issue /default_sad.png

Hi Mike!

I know im off topic but I enjoyed your posts in the 80's thread last night!

and now back to your regular broadcast  /default_biggrin.png

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear about your insurance issue /default_sad.png
Well, that makes 2 of us! The thing that gets me is 1)I received no kind of notification until the pharmacist told me. 2)my insurance premium went up $17/month this month???

Well, that makes 2 of us! The thing that gets me is 1)I received no kind of notification until the pharmacist told me. 2)my insurance premium went up $17/month this month???
That really sucks /default_sad.png  I am sorry to say but I think that is going to be the trend from now on unfortunately...

Well hello to you. Welcome back. New here myself, but learning the ropes mighty fast. Gotta be quick in today's fast paced IT world.

I'd say "take a seat" but by doing so you might fall behind.

Just post away. Try to hit 50 in one night. Those are the kinda posters I like the best.

In any event, cheers my friend.

@Puzzler. Lol. I think 100 I'm one night is much better. Maybe there should be a thread in the introduction section called "I don't care about DBG. I just want some drugs. Here are my 30 posts "

Last edited by a moderator:
That really sucks /default_sad.png  I am sorry to say but I think that is going to be the trend from now on unfortunately...
I agree that it is definitely becoming a trend. I wouldn't have such a issue with it had I been notified in some manner. How hard is it to send out a letter so someone has time to prepare. They could have used some of that monthly increase to send a form letter saying "you've got to such and such date, then nada" but I guess that would be expecting to much!

I agree that it is definitely becoming a trend. I wouldn't have such a issue with it had I been notified in some manner. How hard is it to send out a letter so someone has time to prepare. They could have used some of that monthly increase to send a form letter saying "you've got to such and such date, then nada" but I guess that would be expecting to much!
Try going from a typical HMO with $50 copay doc visit to $2500 deductible and no doctor copay of any kind and no free physical/ well-woman checkup - nuthin. It's BS. My cost used to be about $200/month pre tax and then $10-$20 prescription co-pay and $50 doc co-pay and free physical and well-woman check up each year to basically nothing AND a premium increase because I'm now over 40. 20% increase. I work for a small company and I guess I should be happy to have anything but Jesus Christ I need something catastrophic (hope not) before I get any benefit. I have to see my orthopedist 4x yearly for script and cortisone shot. Then 2x year to ob/gyn because we have cervical cancer in my family.

I'm very healthy minus the degenerative bone disease that requires the ortho. I'm not remotely overweight and am in really good shape and a non-smoker and non longer considered child bearing age. So now I pay $5500/ year before I get one dollar of medical benefit. I wouldn't mind the high deductible so much if my rates had gone down you know? At least I have an hsa though that is deducted pretax.

I think in the long run we have two options in this country and they are both extremes. From what I understand healthcare premiums would actually go down if everyone paid individually - no business could provide the benefit. It's the buying power of business that allows cheaper premiums for their employees. Small business and self employed are screwed. So that's one option. Fend for your self. The other is more or less Medicare for everyone but then obviously our taxes go up. Seems to me either way sucks for some and is good for others.

The big problem in my opinion is that Americans want services but don't want to pay for them. Everyone says they don't want the poor lady with cancer to die BUT they don't want to pay more to help her. We want the money to magically appear. I think the more honest conversation (which will never happen btw) is really "this is how much money we have $100 - this is what we want $1000. Do we really care if the woman with cancer dies? If yes pay more if no pay less." Problem is everyone including myself feels a moral obligation to say yes we care. I'm willing to pay more so this theoretical woman gets chemo. I don't think everyone else is willing and they should say so. In those folks defense ( my hubby is very Ron Paul supporting libertarian) at what time is enough enough and you worry about yourself. Idk the answer. I just know it sucks to pay a lot of money and only get 4 shots and a papsmear

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back