Justified...

vs322

(Apologies if this is the wrong place for TV series...please move as appropriate!)

I wanted to toss this out there (series with Timothy Olyphant and Walter Goggins) because it's arguably my favorite series, folks on this forum will love it, and I'm figuratively dying to make a joke about how I have the brains of Raylan Givens coupled with the looks of Boyd Crowder.

There are 7 seasons, and it's one of the few shows that has a totally satisfying ending.

Enjoy!

@vs322 where can I find it? I feel like I have been living in a bubble the last two years. Is it on TV or streaming service? I know you if you like it I know I would love it as well. Thanks in advance. Hev

Try https://solarmoviefree.ac/movie/search/justified.html

Or if you care about bullshit IP laws, try Amazon (I think it's free on Prime)

Sorry—I give my IP away as a service to mankind.  Greedy IP laws piss me off.  Feel free to ignore the editorializing in my previous post.

Lol! @vs322 oops! Thank you for letting me know. Thankfully I can turn off the news and turn on prime. Oh PS thank you for your book selection it was awesome. You guys kill me! I want to pick up a book but then I get addicted to a series mentioned from members. Have to check out @2earls about after Breaking Bad as well. Thank you for your help I found it!

@vs322 I dont know how Ive never heard of this one before, looks like a great show. Thanks for sharing Im defiantly checking this one out! 

@vs322 Thank you so much I loved the first series my husband is in love with it I think he would binge watch all day today. I have FXX and never even knew it was on.

I had no idea it was based on Elmore Leonard's short novels Pronto and Riding The Rap. I personally have not read but my husband has. Anyways thank you we love it especially because his family is from Kentucky and always loved Timothy Olyphant since Deadwood. 

Many thanks

Hev

@vs322 my husband thanks you. I do enjoy it but I have a feeling that he will not turn off FXX on Hulu for the rest of the weekend. All I hear is he was the Sherriff on Deadwood and he's wearing his hat. He was friends with Wild Bill Hickock. 

I get the joke about Raylan Givens Timothy is great but I think that Boyd is hot I remember him from so many great movies.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back