K8's

Kimmyjo125

Hey guys another newbie here. Soooooo relieved to have found and been accepted to this site. Has anyone ever felt with either worldpharm365 or blue kem research lately? Wanting to try etiz. I also place an order with J at SL which was shipped to me (central US) on 6/24...fingers crossed I get something soon. Anyway if anyone knows of a vendor with K8's or oxy for decent prices and quick shipping please PM me ASAP. Thank you all again and have an amazing day (or night)!!😁

DId you find any where with K4 or K8 ok price? I was just cut after over a decade stable for major cogential defects to back. Pisses me

off. Didn't know how good I had it getting over 200 K4 month for free basically. I found this vendor suggested on other site and searched here

and can't find any listings as legit or not they have k8 but higher price- anyone know first answer to above question and second if all one

word first aid paramedics dot com is legit or another scam says out of virginia. They also have capsul d@xadr@ne i've been banging

my head trying to find for  a very good friend. thanks love this site,

m

These questions would be best asked in the non-RC Who Offers it section as these aren't RC chems!! Also i believe there is already a thread for them there, so maybe check that and see if youre questions are answered and if not, maybe ask again there!!

oops my bad! I'm newbie just trying to learn this site... had bad car accident 10 years ago srs concussion mostly recovered but at times

the way threads are organized and topics laid out deductive and inductive reasoning gets flipped in my perception. some people pay for that

experience I suppose but for me a nuisance. I'll be more diligent in where what to post ty

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back