Kanna

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Anyone tried kanna or have some knowledge they want to share?

i just received a sample from our new kratom vendor, norxnecessary.  This guy is a real find.  I highly recommend visiting his site for sheer entertainment value, if not to order kratom/kanba/kava.  He has quite a story, and tells it like no other...lol!

i know my friend bigs210 has tried this and i would love for him to post his review of kanna for us.  I know he will see this...lol!  Thanks Bigs!

@CatintheHat of course I will see it lol. I took a little more then half a teaspoon and held it under my tongue. After about 30 min I felt a nice stimulating feel yet at the same time I was very relaxed it is best to take on an empty stomach. This is for sure going to be one of my go to items much different then other things I have tried I like the taste as well not hard to deal with can take anywhere from 30 to 90 min to deal affects but if you do it right it will be worth your time. 

I haven't tried the Kanna, but I have in the past used Kava Kava, and it really works for me. After Mr. bigs review, I may try some of the Kanna. I just started reading the story on the norxnecessary website, and it is a very interesting read.

I'm going to go back and finish reading now. /default_smile.png

that is great you will not be disappointed! Wait till you try his product!
Oh I'm going too. Be Friday before I will have the extra cash. I had some money, but my crazy brother came here and I let my guard down. He cleaned me out. Priority's  1) Donate 2) Order from this vendor (Java) 3) Pay some bills. 

Last edited by a moderator:
that is great you will not be disappointed! Wait till you try his product!
Oh I'm going too. Be Friday before I will have the extra cash. I had some money, but my crazy brother came here and I let my guard down. He cleaned me out. Priority's  1) Donate 2) Order from this vendor (Java) 3) Pay some bills. 
lol!  I love where the bill are in the list!   Lol!

lol!  I love where the bill are in the list!   Lol!
I actually changed it because I thought it TMI...lol  shhhh!

I tried the kanna but a very small amount..maybe 150 mg.  I felt a tiny bit of "focus".  I will try more anothe time.  I can be a real lightweight sometimes so I thought i would start slow.

I tried the kanna but a very small amount..maybe 150 mg.  I felt a tiny bit of "focus".  I will try more anothe time.  I can be a real lightweight sometimes so I thought i would start slow.
Guess I'll contact him and see if I can get samples. I hate to burden the poor fellow though with him being a one man band as he says. I'll send him something when I get lined out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think he will mind mhz........this guy is an amazing person and wants to share these herbs with everyone.  I can tell by reading his site and by the samples he sent me.  I am really happy to have him here!

Yes, would make a nice addition to the Kratom section. I sent him an email last night, haven't heard back. But then again, it is the weekend. So I'll sit down, shut up, and wait for Monday.

His phone number is onhis site, too.  Just in case you didnt notice ?

Khanna "Sceletium Tortuosum" is 1 of the more interesting plants id only use the extract as the plant is almost unoticable, just a slight tension reliever but i found with a good extract that it relieves Tinnitus a loud ringing in the ears that never goes away, i cant tell you how excited i was to find this extract! iv suffered from Tinnitus from stopping xanax and its a terrible thing, iv known several who suffer from it vfrom playing in bands to getting it from the war in iraq.. anyway Kanna is a real blessing and to date nothing iv tried has ever helped besides a real good extract of kanna. i highly recomend this if your depressed or suffering from Tinnitus

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back