Ketamine And Hydromorphone - Negative Or Positive Results?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I was wondering if one were to have been taking fentanyl, one 1600-mcg Actiq pop, IM'ing doses of ketamine and Iv'ing doses of hydromorphone, will a UA show positive for opiates? Since most UA dipstick tests only test for codeine and morphine, which neither fent or dillys break down into, i would imagine it being ok. And as for the ketamine, I am pretty sure they would have to special order that test, correct? Thanks guys :)

Ketamine wont show up on a 5 panel, not sure about about 7 panel or others. Our tests show exactly what they look for. K isn't on them.

not sure about the Fent. but I know 4 sure Dilaudid will for opiates, it happened to me! and I would think Fentanyl would as well but cant be sure there. Ketamine won't show unless tested in a hospital by blood or in a lab to find it.

Yes/ bnh you are correct...

Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) does indeed metabolize into a chemical that will indeed trigger a positive for "opiates" on a UA.

Ketamine will NOT show up unless speicifically tested for. And the same for Fentanyl since it is a FULLY synthetic opioid, the only way it will show up in a UA, is if they look specifically for it.

Only one you may have an issue with is the Dilaudid (Hydromorphone)!

Take care and be safe!

I agree with what you guys are saying. Dilaudid / hydromorphone is by far, one of the STRONGEST/BEST Opioids out there... I am currently prescribed only

4- 30 mg Morphine Sulphate IR / Day. They are relatively strong pain meds, but the quantity is not enough to get through a 24 hours period.  If I want to work on projects, I usually have to take all 4 within a 12 hour period, which leaves me 12 more hours to start getting withdrawal symptoms(usually start feeling like I am getting the flu, get anxious and hypersensitive).. Does anyone know of RELIABLE US or any Vendors that sell the OXYM. / DILAUDID and/or THE MS CONTIN 60mg ?

Thank You, for your help.

Scott, NEWBIE Member. Colorado

The place I take urine samples at I have tested positive for both since Hydr0m0rph0n3 when taken in high doses will show up as Morphine since they are similar enough in structure. No idea about the Ketamine as I never took the chance of using it anywhere near close to my UA. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do get a comprehensive test the ketamine can last up to 2 weeks but most likely In daily users or heavy little binge. Hydromorphone very short half-life next to Fent. The other concern is there’s a ton of ketamine analogues the past 5-7 years and lots of those will failed positive for pcp which is on a standard 5?panel

I agree with what you guys are saying. Dilaudid / hydromorphone is by far, one of the STRONGEST/BEST Opioids out there... I am currently prescribed only

4- 30 mg Morphine Sulphate IR / Day. They are relatively strong pain meds, but the quantity is not enough to get through a 24 hours period.  If I want to work on projects, I usually have to take all 4 within a 12 hour period, which leaves me 12 more hours to start getting withdrawal symptoms(usually start feeling like I am getting the flu, get anxious and hypersensitive).. Does anyone know of RELIABLE US or any Vendors that sell the OXYM. / DILAUDID and/or THE MS CONTIN 60mg ?

Thank You, for your help.

Scott, NEWBIE Member. Colorado
I do have to kinda disagree that hydromorphone is one of the strongest or best opiates out there. It is only if you IV. Orally it’s a pretty weak opiate even though it’s morphine equivalent mg to mg is high it’s oral bioavailability is terrible just like Opana. And even nasally bumping you to 50% bioavailability I never could feel much off dilly’s multiple 8s and It seemed like just a waste. Also this drug has a extremely short half life and even when ived in large doses 2-3 8mg tabs the rush is immaculate and heavenly but no real high after and you just want to inject again before you will even be able to feel the rush. I have not been an IV user in probably 10ish years but when I was i always mixed OCs or some H4 in with the hydromorphone so I could have a lasting opiate high after the initial bliss. Morphine I never was a fan of. Only in my early days of use was it enjoyable but once I had a tolerance it was just a lacking opiate IMO. Doesn’t have the properties I find attractive in certain specific opiates

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back