Ketamine

Tttddx

Can someone please tell me as I'm novice to rcs what's closest to Ketamine? 

Who offers such chemical? 

Many thanks for any help. 

You are looking for 2F-Dck, and possibly may want to explore DCK as well.  there are a number of vendors in the approved section that carry this!

@Tttddx there are email sources for it here and the vendor is on emails.  If you donate it opens doors for you and helps the boatrd it doesnt run for free.

This reminds me of toptenmeds! The good old days just like Palmira. And when you could talk to a doctor and get compounds. I miss the old days!

Be safe because when I was using I have 6 years clean except benzos and weed and psychedelics. Anyway I don't know how I got a shipment from Afghanistan this was years ago. The mailman gave me the letter and the bottles were falling out. I did so much that I had to go to the ER because I was bleeding a ton from my butt! I have to see a urologist but I don't know if it had long term effects because of covid but I do have a teledoc visit. Just be safe and don't go crazy. The tolerance is unbelievable! You need more and more to get the same feeling. Please save your Bladder and don't mess yours up like mine. I was doing it  everyday please don't do that. Stayhealthy!  Good luck stay safe

Heavenlee

I only know one international source who offers sealed ketamine vials, @Heavenlee.  Am I not looking correctly, or did you mean there are vendors around selling 2fdck?

I just picked up a couple grams in hopes to turn into a solution for IM use as I read a lot on it...and aside from 'minor' differences I heard it is almost indistinguishable.

There's a lot of similarities, and who knows what I got, or if I jacked up my tolerance.

I hear it takes a while to take effect and is more potent and last longer. I find it does last longer, Im ketamine and an hour later Im good. This takes a while to get back to baseline. However, I feel the effects almost immediately, like ketamine, but am nowhere near as high as Id get with ketamine, and never causing me to fall asleep at all. Maybe, tolerance is way too high and maybe I was being cautious and didnt make it strong enough.

Id love feeback. Ill probably not do that again, save my muscles and my tolerance in the hopes of the real, cleaner, thing.

❤️

@iversusvsversusi my fave vendor sells vials of calypsol (sp) she's absolutely the best she's on private  email. I use to get the pieces of green glass shards from @Moda Man and they worked great as well. I used to shoot it IM ( in my butt) and it would come on immediately. It is an awesome drug. I found out about it when I had to get an operation and was on too much methadone. They tried morphine and fentanyl and nothing helped my pain so they ended up giving me ketamine and my husband said oh no I'm in trouble she's in love with it. I will pm you because it is a wonderful drug if used correctly but I definitely abused it. Like everyday going to the k hole. It did end up taking a toll on my bladder I just don't want you to end up like me. I was so out of it I was kicked off another board it said go to rehab when I logged in! How the hell does a person get kicked off a drug board? Anyway I will pm you and give you my information and try to help you out!

@Heavenlee  That would be absolutely awesome and incredibly appreciated!

Really, thank you. 

I can say after trying a more concentrated solution - albeit, it was 2fdck from a different vendor, it was definitely similar enough to indicate it was indeed the same chemical, or as close as one could tell by experience, as I couldn't test it... but I can confirm tolerance was not the issue. And, I thiiink it might be a litttle more dangerous, just the length it lasts, length of time it takes to peak, and some other differences. It seemed easier to abuse, even accidentally. IE taking some, but want more, then re dosing before you should and do a little too much and then you dont know who what when you are or language. Which, can be a wile learning experience. Not good when you wake up your girlfriend and mom high as fuck to ask all those questions and then tell them you are high as fuck and go on about how you love them and appreciate everything they do. At 4am. Lesson learned though. That was only my 3rd time using that.

I really hope I didn't wreck tolerance after a 1.5/2.5 grams of 2fdck 

Sorry for rambling. Hopefully I speak to you soon and we can both somehow help each other out in someway. 

Mucho love

Last edited by a moderator:
@iversusvsversusi sorry I got horribly ill out of nowhere. My cold has turned into something I feel like dying from. Can I pm you and discuss this with you. You have many great points and would love to talk to you about them and we can definately be helpful to one another. 

I would suggest editing your post take your name off. Thanks. 

There ate people here I know and trust who know my name through pm. You can't trust that people on this board aren't  shills or use it against you. Lets leave your name off and we can talk through pm. 

Lots of love to you Heavenlee 

PS Give me a few minutes and I will get with pm you

@Heavenlee

Thanks for the heads up.

I know you are right. I got stoned recently and got quite paranoid about some aspects of this site. Im sure, rightly so.

I just try to live honestly without being an idiot. I think if any alphabet agency wants to get you, they already got you.

Rambling. Will talk to you PM soon!

Thanks @iversusvsversusi I am only trying to save you the aggravation I went through with a now banned member. I sent you a pm. I will definitely talk to you tomorrow. I feel like death! Hopefully a good nights sleep will help. Though I doubt it I slept all day today! i shouldn't have gone downtown the other day. And I can relate. When I wake up I am still buzzed from edibles so I always have to recheck my posts in the AM

Lots of love

Heavenlee  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back