Kino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never refunded or made right a product I ordered that he didn’t have in stock and I’ve been waiting quite a while for a pack with no response on tracking

ive been waiting for a while got the message all packs going out on the 10th, got a order complete email but never a tracking. im praying hes under the weather and its taking him forever for him to update all those tracking numbers. was yours suppose to go out the 10th as well?

Im praying, he would have set the bar for a scammer site. he even replaced a magazine that was not legible. Upcoming magazines, he got real sick a couple weeks back and has been fainting. But now the site is down, bad sign. But he was so backed up possibly he just needed a break. hopefully our packs went out.

He sent out a mass email explaining he crashed the server and he should have it back up in running in a few hours. He also said he wish he was kidding but none of the packages he dropped off were scanned  due to a mutiny at his local usps, he said he wishes he was kidding and fml.’

It took almost three weeks to get my order placed back on June 16th or so, and he threw in extra to make up for it.

He sent out a mass email explaining he crashed the server and he should have it back up in running in a few hours
But I definitely didn't receive any emails and have been trying to access his site since last night/early this morning and it looks different now from when I first checked.  I know threads about him keep getting deleted, but I remember more complaints about long wait times and can't recall proof of a scam, but that's just my memory of a few deleted threads.  If the site isn't back up by tonight, and the thread remains, I'll hit him up and see if I can get an update unless someone wants to do it sooner.

I hope he comes thru because I have three separate orders totaling more than I care to lose with him. And his website is...not his website anymore I don’t think. Something is up with it.

I’m hoping you’re right but as more and more time goes by it seems more and more to be an exit scam...really hoping not. I don’t mean to whine but I am really starting to feel strung along here 

I know it doesn't prove anything one way or the other, but my order took 3 weeks last time he had a website issue and I believe someone in a deleted Kino thread said theirs took a month.... so it's possible anyone waiting may still receive theirs.  Now if if I could only remember what the contents of magazine #5  vs what's in #9 since he changed the labeling system.  Normally I have an easy way to tell, but I may have mixed one of his mags with the same one provided by someone else to consolidate.

@2earls check out reviewsI don't see any great reviews from long term members. I wanted to see if anyone with more than 0 to 18 post review. It shouts stay away just  wanted to know if he's legit.

Thank you in advance. H 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back