Klonopin user with C-Lam question

Joeflash211

Daily Klonopin user 2/3mg a day. Ran out of meds about a week early. Don't wanna go into WD's

I've read up on c-lam and know how potent and dangerous it can be. Will dosing small .1 or .2 keep withdrawals and anxiety at bay. That's all I'm really looking for. Not to get super high or anything. I have a decent benzo tolerance.

Thanks!

im not a benz-expert so i cant be heaps helpful, but they all have cross tolerance, so yes using a different benz will prevent a lot or all of the withdrawal symptoms.  It will depend on what the switch is and how fast it happens.  Unfortunate you dont have a more forgiving benzo to help you during this lag time.  Remember of course that clam is crazy hypnotic unlike klons.  So yeah, danger danger.   I believe they have a similar half-life, tho not sure.  I dont have any dose suggestions for you tho, but def start as small as possible.   Good luck and stay safe.

@Joeflash211 can you get your hands on anything else besides clam? Its just so strong i dont want to see you black out and end up arrested happens to people all the time supposedly 

im not a benz-expert so i cant be heaps helpful, but they all have cross tolerance, so yes using a different benz will prevent a lot or all of the withdrawal symptoms.  It will depend on what the switch is and how fast it happens.  Unfortunate you dont have a more forgiving benzo to help you during this lag time.  Remember of course that clam is crazy hypnotic unlike klons.  So yeah, danger danger.   I believe they have a similar half-life, tho not sure.  I dont have any dose suggestions for you tho, but def start as small as possible.   Good luck and stay safe.
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this was the only thing I was able to get. I did make a couple orders from here. (Just found this hideout) Those should be here later in the week. I've been doing a ton of research on Clam and at its lowest dose  .05mg like a half drop of the solution is comparable to 2mg of Klonopin. All these horror stories I've read are non tolerant benzo users dosing huge their first go. I've read that .5mg even for the most tolerant of benzo users could be blackout territory. Seems lots of people drink booze while taking these doses as well. I don't drink, and plan to take the absolute lowest dose I can ekk out of the dropper, before bed. Hopefully I only have to use this once or twice. Lessons learned about running out of my meds! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

@Joeflash211 can you get your hands on anything else besides clam? Its just so strong i dont want to see you black out and end up arrested happens to people all the time supposedly 
Unfortunately no, I wish I would've found this place last week! I did place a few orders that should be here by mid next week.  I've done a ton of research on clam and read all the same horror stories! I'll be using the absolute smallest dose I can ekk out of a 1Ml dropper. Like .05. 
No drinking no redosing. Really appreciate your reply and concern! I'll keep y'all posted.

Hopefully my domestic pack arrives by Wednesday so I only ha e to use this once! 

Thanks! 

Unfortunately no, I wish I would've found this place last week! I did place a few orders that should be here by mid next week.  I've done a ton of research on clam and read all the same horror stories! I'll be using the absolute smallest dose I can ekk out of a 1Ml dropper. Like .05. 
No drinking no redosing. Really appreciate your reply and concern! I'll keep y'all posted.

Hopefully my domestic pack arrives by Wednesday so I only ha e to use this once! 

Thanks! 
Keep us posted stay safe im sure youll be alright

@EasyMoneySnip3r

So today was day 3 with zero Klonopin and the WD's were setting in pretty strong.

I dosed the Clam at 5:00 this evening took .1mg. The solution is .5mg per ML. So just the tiniest little drop out of a 1ML measuring dropper. Within 15/20 min almost all WD symptoms were gone. Once my teeth stopped chattering I was like okay this stuff works. Fast forward 3 hours took another .1 drop. Little more relaxed. Kinda feels like the first time I took a xan or a Val. Like I said I don't drink or do any other drugs so not mixing with anything.

Most of the horrible stories I read were people with no tolerance taking a huge dose, then smoking weed or drinking and they wonder why they woke up in jail naked tied to a chair.

My pharm grade Kpins come in tomorrow, so this is just a 1 night thing.

This Clam stuff is powerful and if not treated with respect, it'll make you pay. 

@Joeflash211 of course hopefully your sources dosing is on point. And you can trust it. Thats why the only RC pg i mess around with is 3tiz and i know my source very well! Wishing you the best brother you got this.. reach out if support is needed 

@Joeflash211 Klons have long half life so makes sense the WDs would take a few days.  Glad you have the clam.  My mother years ago had a lapse in insurance and thought "why not save some money and not refill my klons" not knowing about Wds because doctors fucking suck.  Shed' been on them 12 yrs.  So two days later she has a seizure and ends up in ER.  Easy fix cuz she told them what she did after they asked and of course her mind was blown cuz she had no clue what was going on.  Made me so mad at her stupid doctor!  I mean i get in this day and age its basically up to the consumer to do their research, but at the very least tell your patients that the drug cause extreme physical dependence and sudden cessation can cause severe withdrawals and potentially be lethal.  Thanks for the update and so glad you're okay!  Yay for refills!

@DoomKitty Sorry to hear about your mom!

And absolutely, yeah for refills, and a big Ugh for being stupid and running out of my meds a week early! Lesson learned!

Thanks for your kind replies!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back