Kraken Kratom

Thanks @Biteme. That's a great coupon. I love a good discount, especially for something I really need. No doc ever gave me a discount.

I just ordered from here as I'd stopped in to peek (my tr@mmies are stuck in the postal world of Please Show Up)  and left my email. They had an excellent discount (put in POWDER) and payment by BTC got me a bigger discount! Shipping is cheap and took 4 days from payment to my doorstep. It's nice to have a backup since the stuff I usually have a backup on is having serious issues with shipping. And I'd like to take Kratom more and reduce my need for controlled meds unless I'm in severe pain or having a super big anxiety attack. It feels like it's getting harder everyday to get decent meds (making me anxious lol)

I wanted to share a great customer service experience with everyone. On Tuesday, I ordered Kratom capsules from this vendor (Kraken Kratom) and elected 2 day delivery. The package arrived today (Thursday), however it contained powder instead of capsules. I took a picture of what I received and sent it to their support email and asked how to rectify the problem. I received a prompt response saying they were sending out the capsules today, via overnight mail, and I could keep the powder for the trouble they caused me. AWESOME!  Their solution truly went above and beyond and I really appreciate it. When a company exhibits amazing customer service, it should be recognized ... this post seemed to be the best way to give them the credit they deserve. 

I have made several orders with this site and find it fantastic. Their customer service is great with fast responses, usually gets shipped same day with tracking number and verry quick delivery time. I'm trying out different vendors but I always keep these guys in mind when I need to order and dont feel like doing much research into new sites.

Kraken is pretty good, on the expensive side tho if you don't have cupons. I had a similar issue as @bett.1234 with a mixup of powder vs caps. I like gaia and taunton, better prices and just as good customer service I feel. I used to enjoy ordering from Nomad before he disappeared (?? unless anyone knows where he went..)

Made an order 12/5

received 12/6

less than 24 hrs to my door on a sat!

maeng da red capsules taking away 95% of ox see wd

would highly recommend!

thank you :)

I've got a plethora of different kratom strains from multiple vendors,  and the OG Bali and RVB powder from Kraken is still my favorite for wd and pain.  Don't waste time w/capsules...buy the powder and put a heaping teaspoon in a bottle of half water /half OJ.    They are expensive, but I keep coming back.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back