krakonkratom

james

I'm new here. I had a few posts on ioplist but don't frequent these kinds of boards. I'm on about every good bodybuilding/gear forum out there.

Just thought I would throw this out there. I've used a good bit of Kratom the last few months and I really love my vender krakonkratom.  Great service, product and prices. There bali is cheap and very good. Super indo is my favorite that I use mainly as a preworkout supplement.

Just my 2cents

Kraken is good for the price. I'm not a body builder but deal with chronic pain, anxiety and depression along with some of the negative effects that come with it. I've tried the Red Dragon and Red Vein Borneo and was a bit disappointed before i figured out that greens work the best for me, so it's not their fault. They have super fast customer service though and i may try one of their green varieties one of these days.

So pretty much the transaction i had with them were great and it was my own ignorance for not trying anything other than the red strains.

Kraken is good for the price. I'm not a body builder but deal with chronic pain, anxiety and depression along with some of the negative effects that come with it. I've tried the Red Dragon and Red Vein Borneo and was a bit disappointed before i figured out that greens work the best for me, so it's not their fault. They have super fast customer service though and i may try one of their green varieties one of these days.

So pretty much the transaction i had with them were great and it was my own ignorance for not trying anything other than the red strains.
Did you try the bali?

I asked them before buying what they would recommend for opiate withdrawal. They said bali and they were right. I know everyone responds different but there bali powder is the closest strain I've found to true opiate painkillers. It totally illuminated withdrawal from 70 mg a day oxy habit after quiting cold turkey. 

I woke up the morning after dropping the oxy drenched in sweat, chills and all that. I  work in construction so I thought there was no way I was working. I called my boss, told him I'm very sick but would try to work. I tossed 5 grams of Bali before heading out the door. Soaked my clothes on the way to the office. Right about the time I got there , I all of a sudden felt fine. Better than fine really. Not only was the withdrawal gone but my chronic pain was too.

That's with the tolerance of a 3 month oxy run. Powerful shit. That was my first experience with kratom. It still blows my mind what it can do 

Did you try the bali?

I asked them before buying what they would recommend for opiate withdrawal. They said bali and they were right. I know everyone responds different but there bali powder is the closest strain I've found to true opiate painkillers. It totally illuminated withdrawal from 70 mg a day oxy habit after quiting cold turkey. 

I woke up the morning after dropping the oxy drenched in sweat, chills and all that. I  work in construction so I thought there was no way I was working. I called my boss, told him I'm very sick but would try to work. I tossed 5 grams of Bali before heading out the door. Soaked my clothes on the way to the office. Right about the time I got there , I all of a sudden felt fine. Better than fine really. Not only was the withdrawal gone but my chronic pain was too.

That's with the tolerance of a 3 month oxy run. Powerful shit. That was my first experience with kratom. It still blows my mind what it can do 
I have not tried the Bali. I was just sent a sample from another vendor. I've heard wonderful things about it though. I really wish i had something like this when coming off of oxy, it probably would have made things a little easier. Looking forward to trying it though :)

So i just wanted to share this neat little story. I found a few gift cards from a few years ago one with $25 and another that had $2.88 or something like that. After thinking about it for a while i decided to give Krakon another shot and try the Bali and Maylay. The total was like $27 so i emailed them and asked if it would be possible to combine both cards for the order.

Less then 5 minutes later i got a response saying that they couldn't combine the cards but that they would give me enough points (they have a pretty neat point system) to cover the rest of my order. Trying the Maylay tonight before i lay off for a few days since i have something else coming. I just thought that it was really nice of them to do that for me when they could have easily told me 'tough luck' or not responded at all. Still prefer my favorite vendor (I am biased) but some would say that kraken kratom made my heart grow 3 sizes that day.

All joking aside i would recommend them :)

Kraken Kratom is legit... Cool packaging and the leaf is milled SO FINE. Goes down silky smooth. None of that dirt texture that gets stuck in your sinuses. Just unlike anything I've had before. Fave is Red Dragon. I'm definitely sticking with Kraken.

Kraken is great super fast shipping next day plus i like they do "cod"payment,also like the free samples if spend certain amount,great customer service i ordered leaf on mistake contacted them and they shipped me next day powder and i got to keep the leaf 

I have been using them repeatedly alternating once in awhile with another called HappyHippo,(whomever has the sale between the two but I generally pick Kraken first, they have discounts for various things (sharing on social media and payment options) then they often email promo code's) They are super fast shipping, Great quality and prices

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back