kratm is disgusting and useless

monker

I tried Kratom from a headshop twice, due to methadone withdrawal and it was just a bad experience.

It might have had the effect of making me tired. I seem to have fallen asleep after ingestion both times, but work up shortly after and felt absolutely disgusting. Not even close, 0.000000000000000000000001% as nice as just having a proper dose of methadone.

It didn't relieve any withdrawal and I felt crappy after waking up both times. I hated drinking it, and I hated the planty/earthy disgusting feeling in my stomach the next day.

I seriously recommend just doing your absolute best to get to a stable methadone dose, or to suboxone if you're not already on methadone.

If you're screwing around with opiates for fun, STOP NOW. it's absolutely NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. You might think you're fine because you're only messing with them once a month or some crap, but it's just not worth the risk. 
Seriously. The withdrawal is so bad you want to die. In fact you feel like you should be dead. You wonder why you aren't melting on the floor. the withdrawal prevents you from being able to die, you feel too sissy, too weak and helpless, too weak to get help, use the phone, or do anything. It's totally unexplainable.
You guys who pop a Percocet a week might not get what I'm saying. But keep it up and you will.

Don't use anything for the fun of it. These drugs are serious hardcore stuff meant for serious hardcore illnesses. The drug companies fucked us all saying this crap wasn't addictive and pushing doctors to prescribe it. SO many idiot Dr.s prescribing them to Idiots with zero need for the stuff who sell it to recreational users who had no idea what the fuck it really was. Now these same idiot drs can't give us a methadone dose above 100mg to get off of the crap.

I see people talking in here about kratom for fun and shit. Just stop man. Get away while you can. Don't put any foreign substance in your body if you don't have to. exercise and eat right.

Maybe some taking a totally tiny dose of percocet "think" it's helping just as people claim placebos help in trials.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kratom you get from a headshop doesn't compare to what the kratom vendors here are selling. Their quality is much higher and I definitely did feel some relief from wds after taking it.

I can't argue with @monker about the taste though. It is pretty disgusting if you toss and wash, but I was desperate enough to endure it.

Most headshop kratom is sub-par. The only one i would trust locally is remarkable herbs. Zodiac, opms, many others aren't worth it.  Prices are stupid high for crushed tree leaves.

Is kratom going to alleviate all wd symptoms? Absolutely not but kratom from a solid source will help without a doubt.  Some companies list active ingredient test levels.  Headshop kratom is not the same buy in large.

It tastes like shit. Agreed. I dont mind it personally. Its like melatonin, some people it works wonders 

I've had melatonin pills a few times specifically for sleep aid, usually with gravol/Benadryl  (but when I need sleep bad enough to take it, is when I fear WD and need to get to sleep to avoid/skip the WD).

But I don't really like it either. I don't feel like it's a quality sleep. I wake up feeling crappy. But this may be WD side effects, and/or Benadryl sideFX.

With melatonin you're getting real melatonin from probably every brand, the way it should be.

I don't understand why headshops would have crappy Kratom. Why does the market have crappy Kratom, when proper Kratom is available. Headshops: get proper kratom!!!! people may come back! I didn't go back, NO WAY. Didn't finish what I bought, and it totally turned me off of the stuff, even though I knew there might be more "proper" kratom out there.

The owner moron at the headshop tried to tell me of a terrible local junkie, nearing death, who "couldn't drive" (lol - like this was the test of all tests), and that this Kratom was a miracle for him, because he sees him out "driving" again. That made it sound hopeful, promising, as if said "junkie" was able to wean off of opiates using Kratom. but just I really wanted it to work as well as he said. It could be a dozen other things, or no things, making the shop owner say this. Maybe he was sick when he saw him other times. Maybe he got on suboxone or methadone. Maybe he simply shaved, got a haircut, and got fixed the car.

It wasn't your fucking dirt in a jar that had anything to do with anything, stupid headshop hippie. Headshops, suppliers, please order real, quality Kratom, and get the crap totally out of existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I have to post something to even message users so here's my thoughts.  There's a local Kratom shop in CO that I go to and they sell many different strands but I feel like it's all just coming out of one big pile in the back.  While this product does offer some relief on wd's it tastes terrible.  I typically mix with a protein shake or I find that orange juice works quicker from a delivery perspective.  I notice that if I take too much it just makes me nauseous so I'm not sure how some people build up such high tolerances to this stuff... it works in a pinch but that's about it. 

Smoking heroin is my doc along with a couple of rocks and I have done so for 25 years (you wouldn't know it looking at me) i must have a lot of control as I only indulge once a week twice max and can go 4 weeks without using. But I do take 2mg of suboxone per day which is the problem I'm in uk and my clinic saying I must now come off!!! So I ordered some kratom in capsule for from holland red vein Borneo was suggested. Arrived by DHL I took 10 as suggested and I felt great. I don't fill too good the day after using and 2mg of suboxone helps so I needed to find something to replace it just to much hassle in uk to get it. I work so major hassle going to clinic & chemist! So the kratom took away all withdrawals and desire to use drugs. Does only last 6 hours tho then I need another 10! My question is this is the kratom addictive? Am I trading suboxone for something worse? 

@lisalisauk, I don't think so just based on my last detox.  I found the subs unbearable to come off of and I don't think the kratom would be as difficult to taper off of.  If I don't have it, I do feel that icky feeling like geez, my brain needs something, ANYTHING, but nowhere near the unbearable WDs from subs.  You are on a low dose of the subs so it should help.  Let us know how it's been going for you.

I found kratom when id already wd from 540 of ox, taken for 15 years. Thats cuz doc said rules are a changin, gotta quit. So, after been to hell n lucky enuf to have made it back, started looking for something to help my chronic pain. The first week or so, nuttin, may have been crap i got, since being new, knew no better. Ordered from dif vendor, gave it a go, and later that day, was like, whoa, this is legal? Needless to say, it helped my pain, of course, not like an opiate , but, at that point , any relief was heaven sent. To this day, using a few tried n true vendors, have had a reduction in pain, and me with high tolerance.! No, jot same as rx, but, doesnt have the bad points either. One, accessable, legal most states, for now, 2 natural herb, 3, no nasty ya wanna die wds, kinda like quitting coffee cold, 4, good for health in lotta dif ways, look it up, keep@ all but horrible pain in check. Comeon, ya`ll know on those real bad days, sometimes opies cant even help much. Ive used kratom almost 4 years now, but, make sure to change up if it doesnt do whats expected, a change , vendor or strain can work like its sposed to. But, like anything, we all different, what strain helps one, may do nothing for another? Expectation that it will be another high, is wrong, as it prob will work as sposed to , just not as rx meds of any kind. Now some take too much, get stomach issues and get sleepy! Less is actually better than taking alot thinking more is better? Now i was given methadone for a while, it did absolutely zero for me. And you ask, how can that be? Again, everyone metabolizes differently. All i can say, if i didnt have it , >d be in a world of hurt even more than without it. Vendors, true vendors is key btw, after almost 4 years, take 4 size 00 caps in am, when need redose, take 2 more. . . Peace!

@lisalisauk, I don't think so just based on my last detox.  I found the subs unbearable to come off of and I don't think the kratom would be as difficult to taper off of.  If I don't have it, I do feel that icky feeling like geez, my brain needs something, ANYTHING, but nowhere near the unbearable WDs from subs.  You are on a low dose of the subs so it should help.  Let us know how it's been going for you.
So I’m now of the subs day 3/4 is the worst! So sticking to Kratom green Malay in morning red Thai in afternoon and red vein Borneo at night. 30 capsule altogether 

By day 5 or 6, you should start more on your way up.  Wishing you the best.  I hope the Kratom helps you.

The relief at not having to please drug clinic workers go chemists ect is huge!! I was constantly being threatened with my script being taken away! I’m in uk and although it’s a free medical service it’s not made easy! With Kratom I can just go online & order! I’m just so pleased I found this site and heard about Kratom 

The relief at not having to please drug clinic workers go chemists ect is huge!! I was constantly being threatened with my script being taken away! I’m in uk and although it’s a free medical service it’s not made easy! With Kratom I can just go online & order! I’m just so pleased I found this site and heard about Kratom 
all i can say is i agree------same here in usa----------kratom may not let yu fly like a bird but it frees you from the system and suck those withdrawals from opiates

kratom is a lifesaver, IMO. headshop stuff is garbage, as everyone is saying. there are plenty of great vendors to get good quality, and cheap priced stuff.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back