Kratom Addiction

Josepagini

Hey good people! I have been taking kratom for over 5 years for chronic hellacious back pain. My dosage is so high lately, I put about 2 heaping tablespoons mixed with OJ and drink that much about 5 times a day. I’ve tried cutting back but get bad flu like symptoms and so much body pains it’s scary. I feel like I need to replace it for now with another substance to at least start the tapering process again. With the amount I take it’s getting quite expensive too. Anyone ever dealt with the problems and withdrawals coming off kratom? I’m pretty desperate and have not found much info online so thought I would post here. Thanks in advance and have a beautiful Sunday folks! 🙏✌🏼❤️

Yeah thats a pretty extreme dosage you're taking.  Tapering is going to be pretty essential.  Most agree that taking less is definitely more with that particular plant.  I think the most i ever took b4 quitting was around 20g daily(usually i was around 10g daily) and i found tapering to be fairly easy and my only physical withdrawal effect was RLS which i eased with liquid magnesium, gabapentin, exercise and tons of water.   But if youre taking 2 heaping tablespoons 5 times a day that could be anywhere between 50 and 70g a day.  One approach would be to get a scale and actually weigh your doses and then lower the weight by a little every day (or a little every dose to do it faster) until you're at a dose you are more comfortable with.  It might take a while and be uncomfortable, but getting off anything youre addicted to is uncomfortable.  People find mega-dosing quality vitamin C to be beneficial.  I know people who take akuamma seeds and other pain relieving plants when getting off kratom to help with the pain if they are trying to avoid pharma pain meds.  Another option is to use Hirsuta and/or Javinica to replace doses and see if that works.  They are in the same family as Kratom but work slightly differently in the body.  I know lots of people who've lowered/taken breaks/quit with the help of them.  Hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions.  Ive been familiar with Kratom for a very long time....and good luck!

Hi

I use to hate muscle relaxers but one doc gave me Zanaflex . No benzos . It super helps with RLS .. it is short attacking though but I can at least go into sleep and hope I stay there . I learned to sleep 💤 n pain too. Not fun but when I wake I crawl to tub of hot water ... then it gets better... pain sucks . Some people have luck with true melatonin.. be careful though ... temperature changes help me 

I need real cold to get to sleep .... and silky feeling sheets .. loose or no clothes and I don’t like my hands to touch anything behind me. So I have our bed pushed a few inch from wall . I am weird ...

good luck !!!!!

Thanks so much for all the great information and responding to my post! I sincerely appreciate it! @DoomKitty @Akup7ich Yup, I’m officially starting today and going to slowly try the taper thing again. Well...its my birthday so I may wait till tomorrow, hahaha! 😂 I think a scale is a great idea. My tolerance is just through the roof and I haven’t noticed any real bad side effects on my body or mind surprisingly as that’s why I keep taking it. I just feel I take way too much and nothing is good in that much excess. But, it really does help with my broken back and herniated disk pain. I do have a prescription of somas on the way hoping that will help me cut back as well. I can’t express my gratitude to you guys for your helpful input!! 🙏 Pain is a biotch sometimes, lol but yeah tapering is the only way at this point I’m the game. Have a wonderful day good people! Peace! ✌🏼❤️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back