Kratom after dosing on suboxone

Xangel

After a recent bender I decided I must take a break so I stocked up on suboxone and had the dreaded 24 hour wait to take suboxone yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think to use Kratom, which I have always used in the past and after taking the subs, I am feeling so depressed and lethargic (although I realize it could be worse).

Does anyone know if Kratom will work after taking subs? And if it won't, how long do I have to wait from my last dose of suboxone (which was 6mg) to take Kratom and actually feel the benefits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated here!!

6mg of sub is a lot. Depending how long you use that dose for it might take a slight edge off wd. I don't know much about kratom but I would think you would need to be at 0. Something mg for it to work

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was afraid of. I've only taken 2 total doses of sub (1 yesterday and 1 this morning). I'm wondering if taking no more sub, I could switch to Kratom by tomorrow morning? I'm so afraid I won't make it on these subs feeling so depressed and Kratom has always given me a great sense of well being. 

Maybe, suppose it depends what you were using on your bender? It must be something hardcore if you need 6mg to hold you.

Yes, a lot imo, more than I have ever done before. I just straight went off the deep end and then realized, wow! Wtf am I doing? 

Mixing Kratom with other meds, whether it be even a high BP pill makes me incredibly nauseous and down.  Since the subs have an extremely long half life I would be cautious of interactions and severe nausea.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back