Kratom for pain

Sgrbr420

I notice most kratom use is among op8 users either for wd, maintence or enhancement of subs. I have even heard some say if you aren't in this group you shouldn't try it.

I have chronic pain that i treat with celebrex, exercise and lots of THC.  I am choosing not to use op8s even though my dr. has offered them. I know myself and tendency for abuse. My pain is osteo in facets, bulging disc and a bad shoulder from 4 decades of sports and fun.

I am wondering if using kratom on my bad pain days would be something that could help but be less problematic than op8s?

How well does it work for pain?

How high is the addiction potential?

Any side effects to note?

Especially interested in hearing from people who didn't start krat for op8 wd if any do exist, did you find it habit forming and regret trying it?

I honestly dd not find much in the way of pain relief from Kratom.  Depending on the strain you either get a stimulant type feeling or relaxation with a hint of euphoria thrown in.  I did not experience much in the way of side effects except for the time I took too much and was basically high and little higher than I preferred.  I personally found the addiction potential there but it was not strong enough to concern me.  I would call it more of a dependence type issue rather than an addiction type of issue.  It really comes down to strain, quality and dosage.   I am not sure with the amount of ailments you suffer from that kratom would be strong enough to get you where you want to be physically.   Its got great properties that do provide relief in some areas but with the type of relief you are seeking, you are going to have to try a bunch of different strains to get what you want.   Side effects, like I mentioned earlier usually happen when you take too much. You usually end up puking and having a terrible headache.  Its nearly impossible to od on it and it can be helpful, but your issues sound like something kratom would not be strong enough to help with.  If you want to use it,  find a good vendor, and sample a bunch of stuff until you find one that works for you.   Good Luck!!

As for me I was in pain management for about 8 years. Kratom is better than rockease or perc for me. You just have to try I around and find the right strain for you. Greens are dried half red and half white so that may be a good start. Also get maybe an extract for says when pain is unbearable. Like gold45 from Carolinakratom.com. I promise it’s the best Kratom I’ve ever had and I’ve been using Kratom for just over 5 years and no opiates except for surgery or hospital stays. 

To answer your questions to my best ability:

How well does it work for pain? moderate pain relief  way better than vics and Perc 5

How high is the addiction potential?  if you take it every day its  definitely addictive  but the withdrawals are nothing close to op8 withdrawals  Mainly I get cold and hot sweats and fatigue and achy.  Also my mental state is craving for about 3-4 days  

Any side effects to note?  Constipation but can be stopped by taking magnesium at bedtime   
magnesium also keeps tolerance low for longer 

Do not take if you have a history of seizures 

I use kratom daily, but not for pain. I do have pain occasionally though and it helps a little, but it's not dramatic. It's mostly a stimulant and mood boosting effect and not so good as a painkiller, but it does help a little, so I think it's worth a try given how cheap it is.

canopybotanicals is where it's at. I have tried many suppliers and this is simply the best one hands down. Their prices are the best you can find and the kratom is just as good as the other suppliers that offer lower quantities at a large markup. I never order from anyone else at this point. Try their Wild Green, Maeng Da, and Super Green Jongkong. Those are the top three for painkilling. I tried ALL of them. A lot of people say it varies on batch, but their full of shit. These have been consistently the most potent kratom I've had. The #1 most potent is actually the crushed leaf Maeng Da, but you need to make a Tea from it, so it's not as convenient for some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back