Kratom Malaysia

Rainey

I am not sure if am posting this in the right place but I am referring a good, stable email kratom vendor for anyone who is interested.  We have ordered several times from many different kratom vendors and websites, some good, some not so good. We found a go-to seller in a guy who is email only now kratommalaysia@gmail.com. He sells multiple strains, is ok with small orders and still accepts cc and PayPal payments unlike many of the kratom websites. One good thing about this seller is he is donating the proceeds to the AKA (American Kratom Association) to help fight the proposed ban on Kratom known as the SITSA ACT, possibly going into effect as soon as July 14th! He usually replies to email inquiries within 24 hours.

Code:
whether you are looking for a supplier to buy or you are looking for a buyer

Has anyone used kratommalaysia@gmail.com recently? They have always responded quickly and I have emailed them 3 times in 3 days no response.... Highly unusual for them :(

Yay! I worried prematurely yesterday, guess I should remember to think positive!  They have been so great to deal with I guess I just over reacted.... hehe..

Anyway I have been in email contact back and forth this morn and they have switched to a new email address monteray@protonmail.com

Everybody have a nice day! yahoooo I get me kray again!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back