Kratom Petition

Rainey

I am putting this in a separate thread cuz I would prefer this to be contained to discuss and share info not on the Kratom drug per se but on the proposed ban and ways we can all help fight it.  Here is a link to the petition, as I type this we are at 54,000 signatures and need 100,000.    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Anyone wishing to make a donation to defend our right to us Kratom can do so via PayPal defendkratom@gmail.com or Bitcoin.

13gaG4icsP5vK6as3wFybCh2xbY5wZstgk

I have only used Kratom a few times to stave WDs from opiates.  It's nasty tasting but safer than many alternatives.  It is virtually impossible to OD and die from this plant.   You will puke before you die. 

I urge everybody to sign. I am usually not much of an activist but the federal government should have left this in the states hands.  

I have only used Kratom a few times to stave WDs from opiates.  It's nasty tasting but safer than many alternatives.  It is virtually impossible to OD and die from this plant.   You will puke before you die. 

I urge everybody to sign. I am usually not much of an activist but the federal government should have left this in the states hands.  
Hey I'm all for it and I don't want to come off as unsupportive.

But the plant is being labeled an opiate with opiates in it and/or being used for opioid manufacturing....The DEA is going to have to schedule that, this has been a long time coming imo.

That said, it would be HUGE success for the people vs the government if we were able to get the DEA to agree to a lesser schedule. Unfortunately to agree to a lesser schedule, it must be a prescription medication.

Due to kratom's lack of prescription medication status, its going schedule 1. Read that carefully and you will see there is a flaw in the scheduling system...its literally designed to heavily prosecute anything that isn't a pharmaceutical. Anything controlled is either Schedule 5 to 2, and then schedule 1 is literally all non-pharmaceutical.

THATS A BIG REVELATION. ^

Hey I'm all for it and I don't want to come off as unsupportive.

But the plant is being labeled an opiate with opiates in it and/or being used for opioid manufacturing....The DEA is going to have to schedule that, this has been a long time coming imo.

That said, it would be HUGE success for the people vs the government if we were able to get the DEA to agree to a lesser schedule. Unfortunately to agree to a lesser schedule, it must be a prescription medication.

Due to kratom's lack of prescription medication status, its going schedule 1. Read that carefully and you will see there is a flaw in the scheduling system...its literally designed to heavily prosecute anything that isn't a pharmaceutical. Anything controlled is either Schedule 5 to 2, and then schedule 1 is literally all non-pharmaceutical.

THATS A BIG REVELATION. ^

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back