Kratom + Tianeptine has amazing synergy

sitm1914

DIAMOND SPONSOR
I've never been a huge Kratom fan except when my own tolerance is very low -- but it does help with pain while giving a really nice energy boost. The problem with Kratom is that the strengths vary so much between vendors and even seasons.

I recently tried Tianeptine which is an atypical tricyclic antidepressant with decent opiate MU agonist activity at higher doses. When I first got it, I tried around 150mg which was way too much -- I felt dysphoric and then ended up with a headache. Stupid on my part, but I went down to 50mg and that felt much better. It did help with pain but there wasn't really any euphoria if that's what you're after to get your day started.

For shits and giggles, I then tried Kratom and Tianeptine together and was really blown away. It felt like a full hydro experience (euphoric, amazing pain dulling potential and a speedy effect that was calm and not too powerful). Honestly, it felt like a typical oxy high but the kind I would only feel when I first started using them after I threw my back.

I'd start with lower doses and try Tia by itself in low doses to make sure you don't have any type of allergic reaction. You may find Tia to be a bit unsettling the first time you use it -- if so, you probably took too much so I would reduce the dose.

I have no idea how long Tia will be around for but I'm really amazed at the synergy - -the combination of the two feels way stronger and more enjoyable than they would be individually when added together.

If you like Tia it'll be worth stocking up as it's already banned in nine states and I'd be unsurprised to see it get federally scheduled. Thanks for the dosing data point and going to have to give that combo a try next time I can be out of commission a bit.

Very good point. Tia is definitely going to get scheduled soon. At theraputic doses (~15mg x3 a day) it really does work wonders as a nootropic to help stabilize moods, etc.

Like everything else wholesome and good in the world, the DEA / FDA are going to come down on this because we can't have those poor pharmaceutical companies having their profits put in jeopardy.

It really upsets me when I read stuff from the FDA saying Kratom and Tia are dangerous and can kill you. Water can kill you if you drink too much at once. I have never had a problem with either of these drugs. Do you know how the Kratom plant tells you to slow your roll if you take too much? You get vertigo / dizziness -- it is very safe compared to other opioids. It doesn't even use the beta-arrestin2 pathway which is what causes respiratory depression.

Tia is very similar in that you'd have to take a lot of it to cause issues (although I'll admit, if you take too much, the headache can be heavy at times).

Out of all the opioids I've tried in my life, oxy is one of the few that actually feels more like an upper than a downer. Obviously if you take too much you can nod out, but at low doses it gives you that "wow, I'm enjoying doing the dishes?" feeling if you know what I mean.

Also, here's a fun fact:

Back in World War II, Germany was creating a new drug called D-IX (link to wiki) that they wanted to give to all of their soldiers to enhance their performance. Each pill contained:

5mg Oxycodone
5mg Cocaine
3mg Methamphetamine

"German doctors were enthusiastic about the results, and planned to supply all German troops with the pills, but the war ended before D-IX could be put into mass production, though it did see limited use among a handful of Neger and Biber pilots."

I suppose it's wrong to admire German engineering in this particular instance but that would be something I'd love to try.
It definitely sounds like the kind of pill you could take before you jumped in the shower in the morning and by the time you started making breakfast, you might actually look forward to an exciting day at work.

(I honestly didn't know coke still worked well via oral). Although meth scares me to death. I've had a few friends from high-school who went down that road and they developed amphetamine-delirium. They would come up with the craziest stories but it was really sad to see how disconnected they became from reality. Like -- I could legit not have a rational conversation with one of my old friends because they weren't in this reality.

Understand about m3 apprehension. Very limited experience there (printing presses) and will probably keep it that way. Have done well as a weekend warrior of sorts but also know a lot of people struggling with hard core addictions started out thinking just like me.

Understand about m3 apprehension. Very limited experience there (printing presses) and will probably keep it that way. Have done well as a weekend warrior of sorts but also know a lot of people struggling with hard core addictions started out thinking just like me.
Back in the late 90s, I got scripted Ox like candy for a back injury and I just got hooked. It was like it filled a big hole I had in my life. I know other people who have gotten scripts any they were fine -- so I'm sure it all comes down to our unique bio makeup.

I knew for much of my life I was self-medicating and using certain things to help with occasional depression but I never got to the point of injecting heroin, etc.

Talk about a love / hate relationship. We all have virtues and vices -- at least I know what mine are and I'm honest with myself about it. I don't blame the doctor for prescribing 120 10mg/325mg percs every month for over two years -- but the Sackler family sure did make a complete mess of things and I do blame them for much of what happened and where we are today.

PS: True story -- I knew a guy who was getting prescribed 180 30mg Roxies per month with another 90 or so percs for breakthrough pain. I still think about him today and wonder what happened to him. We lost touch because he just.... couldn't hold a phone to his ear for long.

If you like Tia it'll be worth stocking up as it's already banned in nine states and I'd be unsurprised to see it get federally scheduled. Thanks for the dosing data point and going to have to give that combo a try next time I can be out of commission a bit.
This

Does tia have a stronger opioid effect vs kratom? I do a lot of tia and tried smoke shop capped kratom and didn't feel shit

Does tia have a stronger opioid effect vs kratom? I do a lot of tia and tried smoke shop capped kratom and didn't feel shit
Stay tf away from Tia. It’s some of the worst withdrawl I’ve ever experienced. Expensive and lacks any legs at all. Complete waste of money. It’ll ruin your kratom tolerance if you take Tia to much

Tia is disgusting. Dirty drug. Not worth it at all. Maybe once. But tolerance builds as fast as a benzo and you're left just feeling weird.

Tia is disgusting. Dirty drug. Not worth it at all. Maybe once. But tolerance builds as fast as a benzo and you're left just feeling weird.
Good to know. It sure helps with WD if you are on your last leg though. Not trying to defend it but JS.

I suppose it's wrong to admire German engineering in this particular instance but that would be something I'd love to try.
hitler had his own doctor for 3x a day meth injections, the chocolates outside his office had amphet ,,, not positive but i think they invented mdma , methadone for sure. makes so much sense, iv meth 3x a day and he tried to take over the world.

any TIA source for banned states?
Thinking if you are within driving distance of a legal state to get a mom and pop mailbox there and have it sent. Because it is legal in that state not as risky as doing that for f3d sch3duled substanc3s. But a little more expensive and inconvenient. Or if you are on a road trip for whatever reason hit up the smoke shops in the legal states and stock up. But either way there is the -remote- risk of getting pulled over in a state where tia is S-I and then it is a bad scene.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back