Kratom?

matt8342

I'm new to this so I was wandering does this stuff work for pain?  I have read on here and found the legit places to order from.  My question is the product itself legit and will it take care of chronic pain.  Thanks for all the knowledge!

I'm new to this so I was wandering does this stuff work for pain?  I have read on here and found the legit places to order from.  My question is the product itself legit and will it take care of chronic pain.  Thanks for all the knowledge!
yes many people say if works for pain and we'll it is very rare but in some cases it does not work on some. Simple but varies from person to person. Red is for pain, green for anxiety and mood mild stimulating and white for energy. Take a look on aapproved kratom vendors. I use norxnecessary for me but that is my preference there are others to choose from good luck

Thank you so much.  Is this something I should be looking into taking in the evenings after work?  Ya know due to drowsiness?

Thank you so much.  Is this something I should be looking into taking in the evenings after work?  Ya know due to drowsiness?
it depends the first time tou try t I would just in case but they really don't affect me that much some people it does if you ask me all the colors have pain relieving properties but you have to find what works best for you but it is worth a try

Yeah that seems to have the best pain relieving properties

You can also mix other colors with it so you won't get so tired say mix green with the red or white with the red or mix all three you just have to play with your doses and mixtures to find what works best for you bro

great for pain .........   I don't even take my perks anymore do to this stuff....  I feel it works better.......   The bali red is the way to go for pain .......  It also depends on how bad the pain is if your talking leg or arm missing then you may need something else .......  but for regular level 10 pain it works wonders      hope that helps   

i use red for pain, doesnt work 100 percent but does take a good edge off the pain

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back