Kratom

Mac65

I don't see any posts about Kratom in this thread, any experience?

I like it. I get it from head shops. But if you look through the main threads you'll see it!

I take it everyday.  Look around. There are posts about it here. As far as head shops. I only trust remarkable herbs. No opms, surely not zodiac.  I ordered some from a site a member posted up. I posted one as well

I take it everyday.  Look around. There are posts about it here. As far as head shops. I only trust remarkable herbs. No opms, surely not zodiac.  I ordered some from a site a member posted up. I posted one as well

Yeah I'm considering ordering from one of the vendors here!

I used to take that stuff everyday.. Mix it with water and choke it down.. made me feel good.. Lots of energy.. Low anxiety.. Nice euphoria..it would be nice if there was an extremely concentrated version in pill form though.. Hard to consume that amount of vegetation..

I suggest u steer clear of extracts.  I use herbal salvation. Just started using gaia botanicals. Very satisfied with both
It works much better in the gel caps.  It takes more, but I never could do the tea thing

I used to take that stuff everyday.. Mix it with water and choke it down.. made me feel good.. Lots of energy.. Low anxiety.. Nice euphoria..it would be nice if there was an extremely concentrated version in pill form though.. Hard to consume that amount of vegetation..
yeah, no extracts.  Also, make a tea from it. There are tutorials on it in the kratom part of this forum.  Also, the different strains(colors/location of origin) produce different effects.

My fave was Bali capsules from a headshop.  Luckily, I only feel the urge to turn to these no more than once/month.  Way easier to tolerate than real narcs when OTC meds won't do, except for the long lasting constipation.  If I stay away long enough, I may get a brief benzo buzz once in a blue moon.

iv been useing 3 or 4 places to get kratom lately and only taking 2 or 3 tablespoons but tried 7 and its alot more interesting in heavier doses, it does help sleep as i have a bad sleeping problem, but its not reliable and only works sometimes for that, iv tried several kinds trying to get my he4ad around whats what but honestly iv seen little diffrence in diffrent varieties there are some that are stronger though which i think ill only get the higher percentage from now on as its all from the same plant and i think its more advertising on diffrent varieties and just ways to get you to try diffrent kinds, i like the extracts and know many wars about them bringing tolerence up but id rather take extracts on accasion rather then constantly toss and washing the powder which is alot better then drinking the stuff in tea where you have to taste it for a longer time. i wasnt sure of the rules but know a very high quality safe site iv been using and there reviews are extremly good, iv spent alot on kratom recently and find this very interesting

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back