Kroozer88

kroozer88

I love this forum, but some of the members are, for lack of a better word, just plain rude. Maybe this is not the way to make friends and influence people. But I feel like an innocent minor posting of mine was misunderstood and blown out of proportion. Maybe I'm wrong, but I did not say anything that would jeopardize anyone or anything. But I still apologize for my infraction and ask that bygones be bygones. Can we pretend it never happened and go on with business as usual for the betterment of everyone please. I've said me peace. Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone receives what they asked Santa (of whoever) to bring them. /default_cool.png Peace and Love.

raymond112 said:
There was a time we were more laid back I know for a fact but the timing of your post- TMI @ this time.

This why people think I'm a guy they don't freakin read. Read people not just YOU-Santa not coming unless on my face
I assure you that I read quite well, and frequently. That said, there are 65,000+ posts on this board, and I can't read them all. And frankly, "Raymond" is generally a male name. I thought we had we'd moved past this, but apparently not.

I apologize for being such an imbecile, and I'm sorry that you, Kroozer and whomever else find me to be rude and uptight. These are difficult times, and this board and industry are at a crossroads. A significant one at that, particularly for chronic pain suffers.

If you and Kroozer feel you can do better, then please, present your requests to Admin to lead the board as moderators. I'm sure I speak for Heisenberg in saying that we'll peacefully and happily step aside in deference to another team's superior intellect, management skills and social graces.

Good day, and happy holidays.....

Actually was not aimed at you friend. Sorry if you thought that. You are great Mods, really.  It was more of a buckshot blast, not a sniper shot. I'm OK now anyway. I'm really having issues with the lack of getting the letters ordered. It really sucks, for lots of people in pain this holiday season. God bless everyone here. No hard feelings. Its a bad week for most of us in need.

And maybe Raymond leads a different lifestyle. Not my business anyway. Peace and Love, as Ringo Star says.

I assure you that I read quite well, and frequently. That said, there are 65,000+ posts on this board, and I can't read them all. And frankly, "Raymond" is generally a male name. I thought we had we'd moved past this, but apparently not.

I apologize for being such an imbecile, and I'm sorry that you, Kroozer and whomever else find me to be rude and uptight. These are difficult times, and this board and industry are at a crossroads. A significant one at that, particularly for chronic pain suffers.

If you and Kroozer feel you can do better, then please, present your requests to Admin to lead the board as moderators. I'm sure I speak for Heisenberg in saying that we'll peacefully and happily step aside in deference to another team's superior intellect, management skills and social graces.

Good day, and happy holidays.....
You & H go, I know I go (along with a bunch of others i imagine and Kroozer if you feel people treated you unfairly dont sugar coat it say who and your problem is cause while it is never the right time to provide TMI in an open forum now is a particularly worse time to do so. Suck it up and play . by the rules here or kindly go away. S-.

raymond112 said:
There was a time we were more laid back I know for a fact but the timing of your post- TMI @ this time.

This why people think I'm a guy they don't freakin read. Read people not just YOU-Santa not coming unless on my face
Raymond, in Jewy's defence, wasnt your avatar until quite recently a pic of a dude's face?And kroozer, did you seriously just make a thread about yourself? That wasnt an introductory? Or IS this your hello? Cuz it aint a great one, my friend. This board aint about you. Sooner you get that, the sooner youll get over being butthurt. So you made a mistake, move the fuck on and DONT DO IT AGAIN. There is some real shit happening right now from safety violations standpoint that just keeps happening over and over again and there's only so much the mods can do. If you feel you were attacked unfairly, it may be because a lot of us actually care about what happens to the board and not just ourselves or our feelings.

Im sorry if any of that was offensive, but Im too sick to sugar coat it.

Have a Merry Christmas,

raymond112 said:
There was a time we were more laid back I know for a fact but the timing of your post- TMI @ this time.

I have kepy my big mouth shut the ENTIRE time you have been here, but son, YOU don't fecking read. Post after countless post I have addressed you as (Ma'am), or (young lady), so you should seriously be more specific in who you direct any dialouge towards when you make ANY HINT of accusations. I have known you were a female from your introductory period so let's not lump 6500 people into the same group in the regard of our unwillingness or inability to read. And even though almost no one can understand most of the shit you say, VERY few people give you ANY shit about it. You come out and issue a blanket insult to an entire board? Boy, you're gettin real close to pissin me off, please don't piss me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a member on another board and my username is "Jessica", I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone there thinks I'm a girl??? /default_angry.png   stoopid fckrs

Jesus Christ (sorry) But it is flipping Christmas eve......

KK

Last edited:
 Lets hug and wish everybody Happy holidays! /default_smile.png

MH
group-hugging-smiley-emoticon.gif

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back