Ksalols real or something else?

• Thread starter Thread starter careyf
  • Start date Start date
C

careyf

I used to get ksalols from serbia that were quite good and all of the suden they started giving me seizures. One of these I fell down and lost it for a few days and was found out of it with multiple organ failure. Could it be possible that they have found something that has the same mental effect as ksalol but is something quite different alltogether? and cheaper and easier to get and make? This vendor has since gone down but I think there are others who have the same thing. Has anyone had this happen to them? The price was good but the health risks were not.

Moved to fake pills section due to the possibility of that being the case. Putting any tolerance issues aside. 

I've had a lot of Ksalols in my day but never had any reaction like that. Am I like the only person that lets them dissolve in their mouth so very familiar with taste n I've heard peeps say they couldnt tell the dif between etiz and alp but I got some pressed bars once m I knew right off the bat it wasn't alp so I had it tested and it was eti. I recommend to everyone even if you hate the tasteto still make themselves become very very familar w/their fave party favor and then test  all before full ingestion unless you like know for sure. Juz MHO.

Hermosa,

That's very good advice to be sure u know what you're taking whenever possible. I got used to ordering Kay pins from an IOP which also had us 2 us service and I got a surprise test a few days afterward. While the Kay pin showed the correct metabolite, it also revealed that it was mixed with generic soh ma and who knows what else. I haven't taken that particular product in many years and took nothing else that might have contributed to the test results. Due to that fact,, I was dismissed from that practice and began cold turkey wd's that I'd never wish on anyone. That mistake cost me big time. I hope no one here ever takes unmarked products unless they are sure of their true identity.

*I would have put this in the fake pills section but am not convinced the product was truly fake, but will consider putting  it in that vendor's thread to alert others if our moderator thinks that is the appropriate thing to do. 

@HermosaNiñadeFlores Be careful; I don't f@ck with pressed cheap 455 sh!t, people dying because fent' is in them ! Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people ?

I doubt the ksalols caused seizures. What it seems like was there was no active benzo(or any med) in those fake pills. So, you basically quit alp cold turkey..which is prob what caused the seizures. yikes, scary shit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back