Ksalo'z vs. Upjohn's

Biskoinferno

So this topic is for veterans / Members that have had both ksalo'z and Upjohn90 purple football by Pfizer .So what do y'all think is the better 1mg ? I know the Upjohn's are quite rare but I've always been able to get both . No answer is a wrong post this is just about others experience and which ones come in first place.

I'll reveal my thinking of the topic once I hear othere pros./cons.

I thinks there are no cons. between either but enlightened me .

Regards

If someone said here ya go bro choose a bottle of ksalols or theses Stones and Upjohns just brought down by Moses from Mt. Sanai, but before I could decide, let along catch, the stones lay smashed on the ground but the Upjohns were somehow caught, gleaming in my hand with a light no eye could look upon them without being blinded.  Hence from that day onward the westerns have created and controlled the Upjohn, taking it's famous "football" moniker after Broadway Joe Namath when he was known to knock back some cold ones at his New Bar.  Ol' Broadway.xouldnt sit still long before he reached in his pocket and found a bottle of purple pills he said plum blank like footballs.  He soon broke out the purple Upjohns and Namath and the boys where having more fun on the bar top kickin' and blocking to the other sides goal line then they'd had on the gridiron in a while. And of course this became the beginnings of a grade school game still played to this day.  One side flicks the Upjohn football as close as he can to the edge of the defenders side and then try and kick an Upjohn field goal though the uprights. 

Ksalols on the other hand were built simple, beautiful and tough (a work of art if I must say my self).  Just like our Eastern Cousins, their sticking to tradition, simplicity and beauty is unparalleled.  They have just the right amount of active ingredient and hold a special place in my heart. But truthfully folks if you are ever fortunate to put a thousand ksalols in a big Excedrin or ibuprofen bottle you can go from school desk football to a 3x3 live game.  Whether you you like to run the quarter back option or throw it down the field.  Regardless, at the end of the game you will not have a cracked Ksalol or even some dust at the bottom for that matter.

I know they say company names, just take over company names, like pfizer took over Upjohn, but those of us been around the block know better,........if I'd have my rathers.......give me a  Purple Upjohn any day of the week.

I can only relate with the .5 up j0hns - i think they are better because they dissolve so easily ks@l0l great still 

@jeremycombs62 yeah i had a buddy telling me yea man got the phiz3rs and was upset bc it said UP JON .. thought i got scammed and knew how to know whats what

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back