KwikKratom

KAL

I can personally vouch for these guys, I've had several on time successful orders. They're the cheapest kr@tom vendor online with high quality. Definitely try them out if you love your kr@tom you can't go wrong! http://kwikkratom.com/collections/all

Last edited by a moderator:
i found this vendor recently, while looking for alternatives to my regulars who are either having web site issues, or email communication problems.

while i have only sampled 1/2 dozen of their offerings, i would recommend the Maeng Da Red for those that are in to the type of effect that reds can give.  it packs a punch, and does so without breaking the wallet.

fast regular shipping as well.  2 days to US West coast at least.

https://www.cbdkratomshops.com  

Sorry as a newbie I don't know how to start a new feed, or if I am even allowed???  This company has what we would call 2 "brick & mortar" stores where I live and also have more stores in 3 more of very large  US cities. The shop was small, but it was not some kind of "head shop" and the staff was very familiar with all the strains, selling the powder as well as the capsules. There must have been at least 50 strains of Kratom!  

We cannot ship Kratom to Indiana, Alabama, Arkansas, Vermont and Wisconsin.   This was also on the website!  Sorry guys!! I hope this can help somebody, sorry if I did it wrong! But I am getting some relief after having to play "cold turkey", I'm ok!  Taking Red-Horned Maeng Da and added Chocolate Borneo!  

@SkyDog it's fine to recommend Kratom vendors, actually it's helpful to us since I don't have expertise in this area. Same deal with RC vendors.

All the rest must go through staff and be tested before being introduced. This way we don't have a bunch of random emails posted that nobody knows if it is real or a scam. The only problem is that it should have its own title so let me see if I can fix that.

Well I can move a thread, but I don't know how to move a post to the same section.  If you would be so kind as to use the "create a new topic" button and make a titled thread for your place then I will remove these posts from this one. Just put @2earls in there so I know when to do it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back