Lab Analysis

Verium

Greetings DBG Community,

I am writing to share an interesting piece of information. EcstacyData.org seems to provide safe analytics for nearly all subscriptions except for liquids (unless  capsulated). They only test active compounds,  by law, which tells you if there are any false ingredients. They are not too pricey either. If you are familiar with how to float your package into the US you may be able re-ship it to their lab. They definitely accept domestic shipments and you do not need to put honest information for return. They accept crypto donations as form of payment. I highly recommend awaiting delivery tracking confirmation before submitting payment. They can only process your submission once payment is received.

I have not used them yet, but I will as soon as my first subscription arrives (hopefully).

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this company or another?

Stay safe.
~Verium

Yes, they have been around for a long time and we have used them as have many members over the years. I wish we could use them more, but they are not cheap and sometimes it can take awhile to get results depending on how busy they are.

If you can afford it this is way better than the home test kits which are better than nothing but not the most accurate. Welcome to the forum.

@Verium  like 2E said, they are VERY legit and the best place in the US for testing (theres the drugdetection place but it doesnt seem as chill as drugsdata).  They changed their name to DrugsData by the way.  If you live in Canada you can get your stuff tested for free at GYDTEnergyControl is another international option in Spain (anyone from anywhere can send there tho and is cheap).  Oh and CheckIt! in Austria. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@2earls I'm based in canada ... can you suggest the best home kit on the market?  I'm.clueless to the options- around  but, in a perfect would I'd like to test alp, etiz, broM@z●lam,  valium. 

Essentially all benzos or benzo derivatives 

Not worried about fent as they give the kits away free 

Any help would be appreciated.  

I get asked this question a lot and unfortunately I don't have any knowledge of test kits. The last time i remember  reading of a satisfactory one on here was so long ago i would hope there are new and improved ones now. Im hoping some member who is into testing will read this and offer up some good info. @DoomKittyusually knows what they are talking about so I would check out that suggestion.

@2earls 

They are open 7 days a week 12pm to 8pm ! I went with 9 items .... 2 hours later results completed on everything. Apprently, my alp bars are 12% alp (I guess you would say per pill) the advice was your pills are real but have WAY more than 2mg as marked on the pill . 

Long story short all items came back as exspected. This info was huge @doomkitty.... awesome people, answer in 15 min (if one drug) and donation based 

Thanks for this tip @DoomKitty!!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antianxiety1 YAY!! thats so amazing and crazy fast results. sooooo jealous, as we have nothing like that really anywhere in the US.  Theres a couple labs, but insanely expensive, and of course mail-in only.  so glad you were able to go!

@Blackdog  i have not used them, but they are very legit and amazing.  You can search wedinos on reddit to see many many people talking about them, or publishing results from things theyve sent, etc.  Def let us know how it goes if/when you use them.  REALLY wish we had a free service here in the US. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back