Lab testing of pills

bipolar1970

Does anyone know of a lab that will test pills at a reasonable cost? The ones I've looked up charge more than $100 per test. One place close to my home, Any Lab Now (I think it's a chain), charges $469 per pill content analysis!! I've heard of kits in places like the Neatherlands that are provided for free, mostly to test what's in club drugs like Molly, where you scrape some of the pill and can get an idea of what's in them. Maybe there's a DIY kit out there for sale online? I've looked and can't find any. I mostly want to be sure that pills ordered outside of the US that have no distinctive markings are safe or what they're supposed to be. Any help is much appreciated!

yeah I think you can buy a simple drug test at walgreens and screen the drug to see if it contains opiate or not, it just wont tell you exactly what kind but at least you would know if its a total fake.

Dancesafe.com, there are a few threads on the board related to your question and the tests are not incredibly expensive and the reagent kits are good for quite a few tests, quite a good value and you get a pretty immediate result, but not for the entire content of the individual pill and it is basically going to show you there is an opiate (for instance), but not the specific drig in question, e.g. Hydro or OXy.

Good luck.

If you google around for the three Ms: Marquis, Mecke and Mandelin, between the three different tests you can usually ID almost any substance rather definitively.  If you are going with just one the Marquis gives the best baseline info.  There's a lot of 1-shot kits out there that are crazy expensive though, you can shop around and find multi use bottles of reagent for pretty cheap.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back