Legalities question(s)

oldfart

I didn't know where to post, or whether it was even wise to broach this topic on a public forum...but here goes anyway.

It was before the twin towers went down that I last ordered from an IOP.  I know that many laws have changed since then, but I wondered about what my rights are concerning ordering, customs, and receiving prescrips without a scrip.  It used to be that if customs grabbed an order, you lost it, but you didn't even have to answer their threatmail letters.

I see some vendors offering SO many things that were not shipped to the US under any circumstances.  Now I see f3n+@ny1, 0xi3c0, m0rph1n3, v3rs3d, and many other things.  Back then, you were lucky to get d1hydr0, val and her cousin al, and some others.  I never saw any uk pharm offer anything more than s0m@, and mex only sometimes offered r1t@l1n and ph3n@barbara.

If anyone can tell me what my chances are of receiving any of these to my mailbox, I would be most grateful.  I tried to search for answers from the forums but got nowhere much.  I would like to know what I can before I chance the loss of loot or freedom.  Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a risk, but you don't see many people not receiving. There's more chance of an order being stolen than you losing your freedom. Read the vendor threads and you will see how often people are receiving. When they don't, they (usually) receive a letter from customs(LL, love letter) informing them that their parcel has been confiscated, and that's it. And they are relatively rare too. This place would not exist if the chances of getting your order seized or being banged up inside were high. Relax, read through some of the vendor threads and see the success rate. ☺

I second that @oldfart . Nothing has changed regarding the love letters. I got 2 before I joined here and am still free. Unless they are backlogged many years, it's safe to say nothing happens except for the warning.

I like your screen name  :D

Thanks 2earls.  We fossils need to stick together.  (I hope my guessing that you may be venerable isn't offensive.)  I have at least six old old love letters from yesteryear.  Surely the statute of limitations has expired on them.  If not, I guess I don't really give a rat's ass.  As soon as I rob a bank, I will donate and then gopher baroque.  I intend to order a bunch!  I want v3rs3d, bupr3n0rph3n3, d!hydr0, 3-m30-p**, etc., etc.  Santa, can I get some r!t@l!n, too??

hi forum i got my first ll today and it states claming and all this scary shit, my ex husband decided to get nosey and read my mail and tell me that if i dont claim what was the contents that they could show up at my door, are the letters basically the same?the place i ordered from got shut down, any input for me to understand is greatly appreciated, i totally need to relax i have the h pylori shit crud and it s sucks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi forum i got my first ll today and it states claming and all this scary shit, my ex husband decided to get nosey and read my mail and tell me that if i dont claim what was the contents that they could show up at my door, are the letters basically the same?the place i ordered from got shut down, any input for me to understand is greatly appreciated, i totally need to relax i have the h pylori shit crud and it s sucks!!
File that letter in the bin. Trust me. How are you doing for tramps? 

I’ve gotten a few as well. They have much bigger fish to fry. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back