Legit Script - Thrown Out - Need RE placed

Thanos

Here is a tale about Bob and his crazy girlfriend.  Bob has a legit scr Ipt from the p@in sp3ci@list he sees monthly.  Ahh - thor izing 1 2 0 trips to the 30 R0ck Mou ntains.  His gear - shop cha_rges him 3 0 0 u s 3 d (lol) service f e e to maintain his gear for that many trips.  Other gear shops cha_rge less but they are often full on mem bers and not ack - septing n e w mem bers.  Bob enjoys exercising and it helps him in many ways.  Bob meets an admittedly "Crazy" girl named Janeece.  Due to the f a c t that she is mostly good-crazy (crazy sex often [rare in prev re la  tion shi ps], crazy good cook, crazy good conver sation due to open thinking, only drinks alco hol [teq uilla shots etc] = crazy-thanks, etc...) he wants her to stay around forever.  What a couple!  One day Janeece throws away about 20 tic k ets of passes to the mou nta ins that Bob exercises at.  Bob is not pleased.  Janeece does not repeat.  Bob pleased.  Then, probably due to her nature, Janeece repeats.  This time twice last t i m e.  Bob crys.  Litterally.  Bob wants to leave her but the rest is soo good.  Janeece claims she does this because it "sometimes doesn't help you get ready for 2hr sex baby!"  She stops.  He stays.  Eventually (as I am sure most of us have already guessed would happen) she throws out all of the passes in a bold gesture - later she reveals may be in part due to her jealousy that something besides her brings him j o y.  "It's not j o y you see on my face", he yells.  "It's RE LEEF!!"

What is Bob to do?  There is a gear shop named SIGH that can help Bob but they are comp@ritively out of this world more expensive!!!!  It almost doesn't matter rather he stays with his lady as he in now unable to exercise and his body soon reminds him of that fact.  H o u r l y  at least.  More like most of every  h o u r.

- How should this story continue?  I d ee l s  welcomed (not about the re lay shun s hip - about getting an exercise plan worked out).  Bob would say "i d ee l s _  re ques ted!  HELP!!"

This is not the right spot for this topic I think lol? But the story had me laughing so I may forgive you not sure of others. Bob, you need to put the ball in your court. Your balls, get some. Get pissed and stop talking to her. That is so much damn money she threw away that's nuts. Maybe there's other craziness you don't need or know of yet. If she is so bold as to do that repeatedly against your adamant wishes, she obviously does not respect you or your oppinion. If you leave for awhile, maybe she'll get the point. And then if she takes off during that time , well , she's not that special. you want somebody who's not going to disrespect you repeatedly. Don't let her at your house go to hers? I'd tell her to f off if I were you.

If you have no balls, hide those damn things, or something, or send them to me and I'll take care of them for a small fee:) good luck

This is way off topic And not sure this is a good area for your topic. I'd think about posting in the off topic . And probably not get anyone else but me (knows better, but your story telling craftsmanship is excellent) to post. Sorry admin / mods!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a self-absorbed narcissist .

Tell her its not all about her and hide your candy ?

Moved to personal advice section 

Last edited by a moderator:
Many apologies to the DBG Community.  I did not even see the personal advice section.  Please forgive my lapse in judgement.

And Thank You PTFC!  (I am still learning.)

Many apologies to the DBG Community.  I did not even see the personal advice section.  Please forgive my lapse in judgement.

And Thank You PTFC!  (I am still learning.)
Don't worry @Thanos!!! You have plenty of time to get acquainted with this site! It's quite a predicament you have here, but I'm in the "hide your gear" camp. If you really love her, keep her! I do like how you've told the story! 

All good advice!  Crazy tale, I know.  It's a Horror Story!

Perhaps Bob (or the author of this tale, whoever they are! LOL!) would benefit most if attention was mainly p a i d  to the solution.

Could Bob perhaps submit a copy of his legit pass to a DBG gear shop, like I O P blah blah?  The main question could be Is there any place Bob could submit a faxed or scanned copy of his legit pass and receive his gear at regular F a r m pry ces?  Should he try another gear shop in his area thru email, or perhaps a Cay nay dian gear shop?

A separate question I guess Bob could have is Does the number assigned to his pass by the speci@list who signed it prevent him from using multiple gear shops eithier in the U esS or Ca nay dia or any whe_re within the same month?  I am only trying to look at things thru Bobs eyes and guessing at possible solutions.  I'm sure Bob must think his pass should be worth some thing some whe_re.  LOL! 

Thanks for any help with the story!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back