Legitimate Farmapram

Biskoinferno

So all the mixed reviews on Farmapram 2mg sticks I had to give them a try. They were indeed Farmapram both sides scored to break them into 4 pieces 1 mg each if needed. Well the ones I received SMACK nice. I'm one with a tolerance that doesn't go away nomatter how long I stop using Alp. Let one melt under my tongue after breaking in half.There not hard to break at all ,after all melted a kinda hard spot in the middle so I was thinking ER bars IDK... I'm just posting this cause if you get a vendor that has access to REAL Farmapram they smack and you get a nice sedation relaxing feeling..

Thanks PC for the REAL Farmapram

Love em-

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cdp2885 Your right I just had to look at them real close ,I have bad eyes without my glasses. Scored on both sides so ya can break em down to 1mg a pop if ya wanna.

My Bad.

Regards

Yeah I always thought they were pretty good :) So many debates on here about them but the ones I’ve had were great

Yes, and about $3-4 per from Mexican vendors.
You mind giving the name of vendor you did well with? DM is fine, or whatever method you want. I have access to all forums here. These have been scarce and some I got were dubious, with odd shiny crust that doesn't exist in US versions. SOme were clearly some RC and not alp. My testing ( can access a  very well equipped hospital tox lab to check if I pull favors) indicated a much more heavy benzo involved, one was associated with death penalty cocktail here in USA

You mind giving the name of vendor you did well with? DM is fine, or whatever method you want. I have access to all forums here. These have been scarce and some I got were dubious, with odd shiny crust that doesn't exist in US versions. SOme were clearly some RC and not alp. My testing ( can access a  very well equipped hospital tox lab to check if I pull favors) indicated a much more heavy benzo involved, one was associated with death penalty cocktail here in USA
Yeah that's scary. The whole pressed scene is terrifying. And the fact that we have to test each pill I don't even know if I'm willing to do. That is why I'm so appreciative of a source with good pharmaceutical made medicines. For some reason I cannot DM on here but chat on a secure platform anyway. My username here then add @ proton mail . com  but it's good to know that someone here has access to a place to get things tested. I hope I never have to get pressed. 

Shoot, a vendor using now sends the whole, factory sealed bottle of farmaprams, I love it. 

Yeah that's scary. The whole pressed scene is terrifying. And the fact that we have to test each pill I don't even know if I'm willing to do. That is why I'm so appreciative of a source with good pharmaceutical made medicines. For some reason I cannot DM on here but chat on a secure platform anyway. My username here then add @ proton mail . com  but it's good to know that someone here has access to a place to get things tested. I hope I never have to get pressed. 

Shoot, a vendor using now sends the whole, factory sealed bottle of farmaprams, I love it. 

I'm trying moda again, he's been very cool. I'll shoot you an email. Think I have a free slot at protonmail still, so I'll set up a username to match here in next few days. I'm going south of border soon. With some choice words I usually can get anything easily, except opies, which are not my thing anyway. Wish I could get items back here, prices are crazy cheap there if not in Cabo or Cancun. Risk is not worth it though

Moda has the ksalols.. those are great quality! Decent price, too. Only thing I would worry about is actually receiving. With the covid.. international mail isn't making it in as much.  

Mex is probably the way to go. Quality and local. 

Last edited:
Moda has the ksalols.. those are great quality! Decent price, too. Only thing I would worry about is actually receiving. With the covid.. international mail isn't making it in as much.  

Mex is probably the way to go. Quality and local. 
Moda has a US list of mags that come domestically. The Ksalos are on that mag. menu so you can cut kustoms right out the loop.

Regards

Moda has a US list of mags that come domestically. The Ksalos are on that mag. menu so you can cut kustoms right out the loop.

Regards
Ah that's right. He isn't the only vendor to change business to suit the pandemic. It's smart..and probably the only way to survive. 

I think of starlite..poor guy. 

Regards
Yeah, but Moda has lost his gdamned mind with his new super jacked-up prices. $3 per now for 1mg ksalols? I think not! :rolleyes:

$3 each thats insanity...
Wait, y'all are saying $3 for 1mg ksalols are expensive? That is straight normal pricing when you have to wait a month for your product. 

I'd much rather pay $3 per 2mg bar, have it shipped from this country and also not take a month to arrive, if it arrives at all.  Moda better get his act together or he will go out of business from not being able to keep up with the better businesses.

Last edited:

I must change this post because it is NOT ACCURATE!  This Al-Farm vender doesn't send factory sealed bottles of Farmapram. They do indeed keep farmaprams in stock but they're not shipping sealed bottles. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I must change this post because it is NOT ACCURATE!  This Al-Farm vender doesn't send factory sealed bottles of Farmapram. They do indeed keep farmaprams in stock but they're not shipping sealed bottles. Sorry for the confusion.
There are U94's that are way better than that Mexi farmpram that come in the sealed Pfiz@r bttl. The Jedi masters know who I'm talking about.

🤣😂😃😃

Regards

@Biskobro oh thank you for rubbing salt in the wound!
The vendor is NO SECRET it was a joke . So if you did your research YES the same vendor is available to you in these threads we have no SECRET VENDORS for anyone. What vendors are available to you are the same vendors that are available to me... 

Ppl. don't like it help out D-Bags......

Probably Midazolam even better

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back