life getting crazy man iam a 52 year old man on ssd and workers comp and they keeping taking awat my pain meds when amm my tests like mri shows my b

I don't think there's anywhere where meds are given freely. If you have to go outside of a doctor's care, the meds are available, but at a high price.

Hi there,looks like we are in similar siuations,but Im not on ssdi yet.I should be but i mask my pain with kratom,and other pain relievers when I can get them.When I joined this forum I saw a special for a place called starlight,I wrote to them and they do have samples but you must pay postage,20 dollars.I am going to try this pharm,located in south pacific,and if rules permit i will report back,hang in there.

Hi there,looks like we are in similar siuations,but Im not on ssdi yet.I should be but i mask my pain with kratom,and other pain relievers when I can get them.When I joined this forum I saw a special for a place called starlight,I wrote to them and they do have samples but you must pay postage,20 dollars.I am going to try this pharm,located in south pacific,and if rules permit i will report back,hang in there.
Indeed @Lyndyt, once you receive your goods please leave a review in the appropriate thread! Welcome also,  get comfortable, have a good look around smd get acquainted with the place! 

Hey @Lyndyt did u try the pharm in the south pacific? would you mind sharing with me? as I live there and am looking for something local.

I am still waiting on order sent December 19th from there,I will update.hope to recieve soon.

Florida may have a lot of clinics, but there are only 2 of them here in Orlando that will see you on a walk in, cash basis.  They are $300 for the first visit, and $200 for each next one.  That is just to get in the door.  No guarantees on scripts.  I saw on the news here in Orlando last night that a doctor had been arrested for running a pill mill.  I just saw the last of it, but chances are it was one of the 2 that were left.  Anyway, I have the MRIs, and lots of other medical files to document that I have a reason for my pain.  Over 12 surgeries in 2 years to top it off.  I had to go to a pain doctor because most doctors won't write scripts for narcotics.  I went for 4 mg every 4 to 6 hours of dil. to 4mg a day of it.  Meds gone, but pain is still here.  Thank God for this forum that I found someone that is honest and cares about his customers.  I was so desperate that I was ripped off 3 times in the 2 weeks before.  That is what really pisses me off.  I know the vendors are there trying to make money.  They have to pay for the vitamins before they make salads with them.  The ones at the top make the money, not the ones that most of us are acquainted with.  A forum like this helps us to help each other and ourselves.  Anyway, I will hush.  I have had a rough night.  Stretching out what I am having lunch with.  Even with help, I just want to cry it hurts so bad.  There are so many of us out there that are all in the same boat.  I got lucky and found an angel that helps me as much as possible.  

I work on crafts not just for the money, but it helps me to keep my mind off of the pain.  I would encourage those out there like me to find something that you like to do.  It doesn't have to be expensive.  My family said I was nuts when I opened my Etsy store, but lots of months it makes the difference on us having food for the end of the month.  You can do the same thing.  Try to stay positive.  Try to help someone.  Carma is out there.  And this is the grandma in me, remember the golden rule.  Have a good day my friends.  Stay positive, hang in there!!

These are just a few pictures.  If I can do something so can you.  I'll help you if I can.  There are lots of things out there, grab for them.

View attachment 1638

View attachment 1639

View attachment 1640

View attachment 1641

View attachment 1642

View attachment 1643

View attachment 1644

View attachment 1645

View attachment 1646

View attachment 1647

Well hello there! Interesting thread starter for you introduction but it does drive the point across :P  . Anyways like others have stated just read up and don't be afraid to ask if you can't find what your looking for. Look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Humboldtguy :)  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back