Lions and Tigers and Weed WDs... Oh My!

Baddr

Omfg, weed wds man! Nothing physical besides upset stomach (Yay ginger candies!), but it is such a psychological part of my daily routine, im craving it like it's fucking heroin or something!

Seriously I could have a pile of "hard" drugs in front of me right now or weed, and I'd straight up choose the weed, wtf is wrong with me lol.

Ah well at least I can joke about it. 😂

Seriously though, I think a lot of people minimize withdrawal from marijuana, especially with the potent shit they have now.

/shitpost

Do you have any anxiety meds you could access?  Or maybe a slower back off instead of going ct?  Some ppl can do it, me, I'm not into the ct route from anything much less comfort meds.  I can't always willpower control the stuff though, so sometimes a "med minder" helps... like one of those timer locking med boxes. 

Not a shit post!  You are dealing with legit wd, and need to vent.

Thanks @imkerryh

Yeah I have some Hydroxyzine and Gabapentin, been taking 25mg of the Hydroxyzine every 4hrs and that kinda helps. The Gaba is more for emergencies because I do not like the way it makes me feel althought its effective. 

I have both Soma and Valium but I refuse to use either for weed wd.

Yeah I got a friend coming by to bring me a shitty preroll, so hopefully that won't set me back too much. I'm mainly doing this for a tolerance break, but I was recently called a piece of shit junkie by someone I was trying to do business with, and it kinda hurt ya know, so that's another reason.

I'm also tapering on subutex rn and I finally made it to 0.5mg last week! So that's probably not helping lol

Thanks for the reply it actually means a lot to me!

I can't always willpower control the stuff though, so sometimes a "med minder" helps... like one of those timer locking med boxes.
That's actually a really good idea!! It wouldve never worked when I was hooked on heroin or benzos, but I think it might be perfect for weed! Thank you!

Sure thing mate!  I kinda felt like there was some stuff going on for you, and as you have explained more, I realize I relate to a lot, and can hopefully offer something encouraging to you.

Yeah, it does hurt to get called a junkie, and I'm sorry you had that experience.  It sounds like you have already been through a great deal, and you are doing awesome sauce (hello 0.5mg/day!!!)!  Don't let that dumpy diapers person poop your party, whether or not they know of your previous struggles with drugs, does not matter, it was an ugly thing to say.   Possibly in their own misguided way, they meant to be helpful?   With addiction issues though, most non-users tend to be as helpful as a screen door on a submarine... not to mention the total lack of basic human compassion.

You are definitely not simply the sum of your mistakes.  Your mistakes have helped shape the amazing person that you are right now, and for better or worse, they are part of you.  Use those mistakes like tools to continue to shape your future self the way you want to be.  

You will have setbacks, and you might even always  need to have a little something in your life to take the edge off... decide what you are ok with, and give it a shot.  If you need to, make a change, and even allow yourself to fuck up every now and then...within reason, of course.😏

Good luck with that shit pre-roll!😖

I’ve experienced “weed withdrawals” and they actually rather suck.  What’s the point of making someone feel bad or pointing something out just because their experience with it is different than yours? Grow up.  

Lmfao at "weed withdrawals"... are you serious?!
Yeah if you smoke the amount and quality of stuff I do, it's a very real thing.

On par maybe a little more uncomfortable than quiting coffee. Mostly Psychological stuff because it is such a part of my  daily routine.

Just a tolly break so I can enjoy it again 😁

@imkerryh  thank you so much, you made my day.

And oh yes I allow myself plenty of screwing up with weed and psychedelics. 😁

Pay him no attention.   Everyone is different .  I did dabs everyday for a year.  We are talking 80/85 % THC here.  And i smoked and Vaped all day.   I was seriously medicated. I’ve  come off just about every drug in the world, and that first couple of weeks off weed were as brutal as anything I can think of.  Life-threatening? Maybe not physically but if you’re miserable enough anything is life-threatening mentally. Anyway good luck to whatever you decide to do and don’t ever let anyone tell you how you feel or how you’re supposed to feel or minimize your current condition. I feel your pain. 

I smoked all day every day for 25 years. Recently had to stop for probation. Weed wds are real and they suck balls. The worst part is the crazy vivid dreams and lack of appetite. Cbd hemp flower helps immensely. It doesn't kill the dreams, but helps immensely with the anxiety, appetite, and insomnia. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back