Little help with kpins and zan bars

jpbb03

Ordered 150 roche 2mg klonopin and 90 zanny bars from popular SY vendor

Kpins are not roche, they have no markings on the one side.  One side has a 'cross' figured on every pill.  Searched for an hour, couldn't find same tablet anywhere i looked.

Zannies have no writing, completely blank.  They are strong, but Im a little concerned with some fakes out there. 

This is what arrived.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

20190413_003915.jpg

15551297073875933933664793998606.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did extensive research on this issue when first joined and started ordering- for instance the 20mg oxycodone sold by popular vendors are completely unmarked.  They do contain Oxy, but they are definitely different than domestic oxy.   The common answer i've found so far is that these unmarked pills are indeed mass-produced by pharmaceutical labs , and it seems most do contain the base substance in question.   In other words, they are likely not basement-pressed fake or fentanyl tablets but they are also not made by big Pharma.   There is not alot of public info out there that I could find,  so if anyone else knows more about where some of these meds are produced, please wiegh in.   There are some non-domestic meds sold by SY that I love -  the 7.5 hydrocodone from Guatemala is as good or better than domestic hydro.  However, I'm not a fan of the unmarked 20mg oxy.   Test strips for each new order, and always microdose first. 

Thank you for the reply.   I was going back and forth with vendor about products.  That ended when i sent him a photo and asked what these are and WHO MAKES THEM.  No response since. 

Imo, they arent hydr0c0d0ne or f3ntanyl.  Dont have any similar properties if you take one. 

The round ones act like kpins/b3nzos, but are pretty strong.  But can't find anything on this site or entire internet for that matter about them. 

The bars are bars, but can't tell if they were made in someone's basement.  They are strong also. 

Just wish i received what i ordered,  which is getting less and less likely each order.  Advertise one item, send you unknown items.

Do people press kpins?  I know they press bars. I'm beginning to think that's what was done here.  Hard to believe it is worth it for what they cost, but otherwise i should have found some info on them with the extensive research i did.

they are mexican farmaphram bars they are not pressed they are legit pharma from mexico and the blank kpins are made by Galenika from serbia and are not fake or pressed same people that makes Ksalols the small round blue x@n@x they are popped out of blister packs 

they are mexican farmaphram bars they are not pressed they are legit pharma from mexico and the blank kpins are made by Galenika from serbia and are not fake or pressed same people that makes Ksalols the small round blue x@n@x they are popped out of blister packs 
Thank you.  Just found it strange that vendor went silent on me when i asked about kpins.  I figured out the bars, couldn't find anything on kpins.  They are both strong as shit.  :)

Thank you.  Just found it strange that vendor went silent on me when i asked about kpins.  I figured out the bars, couldn't find anything on kpins.  They are both strong as shit.  :)
yes Galenika makes very good products google Galenika kpins and u can see them in the blister packs

Thanks again. 

How do those kpins compare to the Roche I ordered?  As i said,  they are strong,  so can't imagine much diff.

I’ve received orders with little pieces of the foil from the blisters in them. You just have to find a reliable vendor that’s all.

Thanks again. 

How do those kpins compare to the Roche I ordered?  As i said,  they are strong,  so can't imagine much diff.
they are soposted to be really good i have never had them myself but people are always saying they are one of the best brands around

Galenka’s are the bomb. I’ve had my fair share of both brands and it almost seems like the Galenkas are twice as potent. 

looks like i was wrong and they are not Galenika because Galenika actually has a tiny tiny 2 on the other side but many 2mg kpin brands have that 4 way break mark on the back so im betting it is kpin 2mg but i do not know what brand i never realized the Galenika Rivotril had a 2 on it untill i got an order and seen them in person its very very small an faint

you think the Galenika are even better than roche?
Almost everyone who has taken both would say so. Gal put out some good products.

And like someone said up a few posts..the bars are Farmapram brand from mexico..also very good.

Can anybody help identify the white k-pins in the 1st post pic by OP on 1st page ,as they aren't Galenika because of no faint "2" marker?

I recently got the same k-pins from a reputable SY that ive used in the past and I VERY HIGHLY suspect that these are EXTREMELY UNDERDOSED to the point I might need to take 4 of them each just to feel any better. I stick with a maintenance of one 2mg/day for years now, but these I'm taking 4mg and still going through extreme anxiety, slight withdrawal like effects. Not 100% bunk but definitely dosed differently.

They are also impossible to break on the score in half with anything but your teeth very hard and even with a sharp knife it was hard as hell. Does not dissolve in the slightest in the mouth after 1 mouth, still harder than ever. Chewing it into smaller pieces after 1 min and it still does not dissolve.

I've always received Psicofarma 2mg k-pins from any SY except one time Roche 2mg that were very nicely dosed. I havent ordered from this SY in  6 months but it's still a reputable vendor.

I'm trying to make it a week or 2 weeks feeling like this to see if I'll adjust, but that it will still work for why I take 2mg maintenance, to see before I contact vendor about what is going on.

If someone could shed some light on if these unmarked on one side and cross scored on other side, as seen in pic by OP. Any info to help alleviate this anxiety, world is on me feeling would be grateful.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back