Living Lean 

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Trying to get lean and stay lean year round?? Here are a couple of factors I would label as MOST IMPORTANT:

1) Consistency in your training. Going in spurts of hard training then backing off say come summer to party or vacation isn't going to leave you with sustainable results.

2) DO NOT crash diet or become a cardio QUEEN. These results will be short lived. The body will always always rebound and you will find yourself gaining the weight that you lost and then some.

3) Focus on lifting over cardio. Lifting at an intense high tempo burns way more calories than cardio. Adding lean muscle increases your BMR. Just adding 5 pounds of muscle will increase the amount of calories you burn each day by over 300!!

4) Keep your nutrition in perspective. You DO NOT need to eat clean 100% of the time. Not even 90% of the time, nor should you try. Allow flexibility otherwise you will start to detest your foods and end up binging.

5) Let your lifting session work as your cardio session. It always baffles me why people waste so much time sitting around during their workout. WTf?? Over the course of an hour you do 15 sets but send 50 text messages?? Your workout needs to be like controlled chaos. GO GO GO. Do an exercise, dropset it, superset it. Mix in other bodyparts, do crunches or pushups between sets. I saw a 63 year old woman in the gym training back and shoulders, yet in between every set she would do 30 reps of standing squats. I asked her about that and she said I only have so much time left in this life, why would I waste it standing around??? WOW!!! Work harder and faster. Do more work within your training window. It will double or even triple your caloric burn ie fat loss...

6) Dont spin your wheels. Working hard all week just so you can party come the weekend, sleep in and miss quality meals is basically backtracking. Gaining muscle and losing fat is a game of inches. It is a long slow process. You will not get anywhere if you are constantly taking 2 steps back every weekend. There is nothing wrong with having a few drinks with friends or family come friday. But keep it in perspective. Get your ass up on Saturday and Sunday and treat them like work days!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back