Lizardchems.com?

Ipon

I just found out about Lizardchems.com today. It appears they have a shipping facility in the states. I'm just checking to see if anyone knows anything about them. It would be great if they are legit since they have what I'm looking for and the prices and shipping are quite reasonable. Let me know if you know : ) Otherwise sometime down the road I might take one for the team.

I'm also very curious about this vendor. They claim to be an established NL vendor opening a US distribution list, but the lizard labs website is a lysergamide manufacturer that supplies vendors and not retail. Let me know what you find out.

i might also, if they reply to my email, ill make decision then

Please do not order from these guys.  Almost 100% chance they are scammers.  If they are not I'll eat my words but word around others parts of the net is the real LL would not do this

@mistabenzo I emailed them and asked if they had or could get certain RC's not on the list... I didn't get a reply but the ones I'd named mysteriously showed up the next day as if they'd always been there. Fishy. And the way they're trying to associate themselves with Lizard Labs as if they're a retailer for LL... LL lists their retailers on their website.

yeh they responded quick n offered a discount n free shipping. so its a scam

Upon doing more research I am filled with more and more doubts about this site even though they seem to have been around since the end of 2017 and I have not found one negative review on the web. My doubt comes from Lizard Labs statement "If you are interested in stocking our products or buying in bulk, please contact us via email and we will consider your application. Under no circumstances will we ship to the UK or USA."

I'm curious how they got my email address, it's not one I use for this kind of thing (anymore). I got an advertisement from them around the same day this thread started, so I'm assuming Ipon did too.

Ever visit anything like Indiamart @Pilliam

Thats how they got mine. All those india trade websites or about anything on Indian site will sell your email.

Thank god I found this thread. I almost fell for it. Very high-quality website and all. You know, that actually probably should've tipped me off. . .

No idea how they got my email, by the way. Very unusual.

Last edited by a moderator:
@2earls This one needs to go to the blacklist. Public Scam Alerts are popping up on Reddit about people being taken for their money. This along with confirmation from Lizard Labs we need to put an end to these con artists. I hope by starting this thread that some people were spared from having their $ stolen. It never ceases to amaze me how much energy people will put into hurting others for their own gain. 

I  made a recent order (after they sent me an advertisement email).  So far, I’ve gotten no response (it’s been 4 days, including the weekend).  

Then I came across this thread.  I have been scammed.  By the way, I did make a recent order from an Indian pharmacy (for hair products), prior to the scam mirror email.

@ium100 The scam does not stop at them just taking your money. They will post updated info about your order until they provide a link for tracking. Do not follow the link because it leads to a zip file. They are not just happy with stealing from you but, they try to infect you during your desperation to figure out what is going on. This will be followed by another email saying that you are entitled to a full refund or re-ship because they had a problem on their back end. This will also be done by trying to get you to download another zip file. Just suck up whatever losses you took and move on. Scumbags like this will get what they deserve in the end. If you didn't spend more money than you can afford to loose you will be fine and this will just be a learning stepping stone. The problem is there is 90 scammers out there for every 10 honest vendors so, I'm sure all of us will be screwed again in the future from time to time.

And I'm still getting emails from "Anton" offering me discounts at lizardchems.com. Ridiculous.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back