LL on Informed Delivery But hasn’t been delivered

Sosa

OPAL SPONSOR
As the title stated it showed uninformed delivery that I had two letters expected for delivery yesterday, but neither actually came to my mailbox. Never had one before. Does this flag customs for all countries sending into the address or just the one of origin? I haven’t seen them yet. I’m not sure why they sent 2? Even though it was a decent amount of RX/Pharma, I’m not all that stressed and will just deny deny deny… but any insight would be greatly appreciated. Also, to note, there were several other pieces of mail that were not delivered, and my postman said that they lost a crate of mail for my entire street.

I've received two LL's before over years of overseas purchasing. Sure, I have taken years-long breaks in between my mag purchase habits... but both times I received an LL, I just shredded it and disregarded it. Luckily I was able to contact the vendor and they replenished my purchase back to the same address with no problem on the second go. To add; neither of the LLs ever showed up on the mail letter portion of N-formed delivery. The original tracking number just got hung up on the dreaded "Inbound Into Cu$tom$" status until the LL came... about a week later. So every time I get the "Inbound..." status for more than 3 days I start to get a feeling that my mags ain't comin. Sometimes they do break through, but that status (if I get it at all, is usually just 2 days max)

No matter what scuttlebutt and speculation you may hear about AI operations, etc. that cu$toms + U$P$ have running, I highly doubt it can keep up with the billions of packages heading into this country. However, I do believe they operate and perform what they call "Op... P@nge@" several times a year... where they go balls out all incoming packages coming in from offending countries at certain times a year.

I've heard some horrible legal stories on other sites, but if you are a small-fish, and just purchasing from overseas in somewhat modest quantities, you have nothing to worry about concerning the Love Letters. Just don't go ordering entire pallets of scheduled stuff from Ind@ Mart. That's a fast track to prison.

I've received two LL's before over years of overseas purchasing. Sure, I have taken years-long breaks in between my mag purchase habits... but both times I received an LL, I just shredded it and disregarded it. Luckily I was able to contact the vendor and they replenished my purchase back to the same address with no problem on the second go. To add; neither of the LLs ever showed up on the mail letter portion of N-formed delivery. The original tracking number just got hung up on the dreaded "Inbound Into Cu$tom$" status until the LL came... about a week later. So every time I get the "Inbound..." status for more than 3 days I start to get a feeling that my mags ain't comin. Sometimes they do break through, but that status (if I get it at all, is usually just 2 days max)

No matter what scuttlebutt and speculation you may hear about AI operations, etc. that cu$toms + U$P$ have running, I highly doubt it can keep up with the billions of packages heading into this country. However, I do believe they operate and perform what they call "Op... P@nge@" several times a year... where they go balls out all incoming packages coming in from offending countries at certain times a year.

I've heard some horrible legal stories on other sites, but if you are a small-fish, and just purchasing from overseas in somewhat modest quantities, you have nothing to worry about concerning the Love Letters. Just don't go ordering entire pallets of scheduled stuff from Ind@ Mart. That's a fast track to prison.
Thanks boss! Yea I’m not too worried about it. First one but weird 2 were scheduled for ID yesterday but didn’t come, there was crate of mail for my street that was misplaced and several other bills, etc I saw didn’t show either, but weird timing. It’s probably 2 from the same vendor. Personal use relax mags for stress, but just under a one with three zeros. All pharma tho. Just hope my local post pigs don’t start giving my domestics a once over every time i get a package… or my wife which would be a full time job with all the shit she buys online.

Thanks boss! Yea I’m not too worried about it. First one but weird 2 were scheduled for ID yesterday but didn’t come, there was crate of mail for my street that was misplaced and several other bills, etc I saw didn’t show either, but weird timing. It’s probably 2 from the same vendor. Personal use relax mags for stress, but just under a one with three zeros. All pharma tho. Just hope my local post pigs don’t start giving my domestics a once over every time i get a package… or my wife which would be a full time job with all the shit she buys online.
To clarify the laugh was for the last part. Got an LL here that did show up on ID and came the specific day and no evidence old school looking hard at domestics like delays. Of course it's not like they'd make it obvious but no cause for worry yet.

I’m not worried, but the amount that they found does not add up with everything I ordered

I’m not worried, but the amount that they found does not add up with everything I ordered
Was true with mine also - I think they take some shortcuts once they find one thing.

This is true. The one love letter I ever received was from oldschool tramadolshop.is and my pack was full of eti and trama , and it was labeled modanifil

Seen that in years past a friend a friend had it happen 😉 that really f’s with ur head. All you can do is shrug and figure cross contamination.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back