Lls & Seizures Q&a

srb0909

I received my first ever LL the other day.  It was actually from a vendor that has been blacklisted, but I ordered before I saw the thread. Anyway, my order got shipped and everything, so im not sure why the vendor has been blacklisted, but it didnt manage to make it through customs. So i guess my question is, do i need to follow up with the LL? Like send in the paper saying what to do with seized package, or can i just do nothing.  Im pretty sure i can just do nothing, and the seized product will be destroyed.  I'd also like to discuss maybe the percentage of the packages that get seized and from what countries, if we're allowed to talk about that.  From personal experience and observation, it seems that some countries have a much higher seizure rate than others. I dont know if this has been discussed before, but i'd like to know what others think. 

@ srb - first sorry for your receipt of the LL - as terrifying as it may be, might have been, know you are not alone, and unless you ordered mega amounts (for distribution purposes) don't worry. To your question...DO NOT answer it. There are a few threads under the general forum that speak to seizure of packages, LL, etc... It helps to read through them. Hang in...the most painful part is losing the $$

I just received my first one (in years) back in June from 1/2 of a May order. Fortunately, it was the smaller $$ half. Never feels good, but statistically, if you read the forums and stick with trusted vendors " the odds will be ever in your favor"

V.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back