LockandLoad

Biskoinferno

Anyone ever used this domestic source thats been around forums along time...

Thanks 

Hi..My name was Vicky Dog last year in the forums. I came back under new name, as somehow I could no longer access that account. Tony,magic man vendor, warned me that lock and load was a scam. They email my Proton account. They were phishing is what I heard .Now, T is a vendor so is he saying this for protection? I doubt it cause he is honest man. He would not order from lockload....😎

@Biskobro I can also confirm many scam/phishing emails from someone purporting to be lockandload. I believe @2earls will confirm this. Whether they are from the actual lockandload (who I've never heard of, but may be legit) is another question. 

They did mention on another forum that there account was being phished as soon as all this went down .And for ppl to be careful on what they click on when getting emails. LNL has been a approved AAS vendor for years so IDK .I'm aslo hesitant on ordering with them with all that phishing going on.I only know people that ordered here and there throughout the past years and having successful orders ...

LnL is 100% legit and gtg. Lacey has been a longstanding verified source on many boards for a very long time. He doesn't have a website and only operates through email so if anyone gets an email with a link to a website don't click on the link...its a scam.

These are the only verified LnL email addresses. Any other email address is NOT LnL. He has stock lists posted on other boards but I'm not going to publicly link them here. It's not hard to find the boards he posts on. Just email him and he will take care of you or point you in the right direction.

lockandload (at) tutanota (dot) com
lockandloadlabs2 (at) protonmail (dot) com
titolockandload (at) tutanota (dot) com [Non-Bulk Orders] [Less than 15 items]
titolockandload (at) protonmail (dot) com [Non-Bulk Orders] [Less than 15 items]
domlockandload (at) proton (dot) me
domlockandload (at) tuta (dot) com

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back