London Calling !

far2tall_

Hi people

Been looking around on here for a few days checking this place out. Seems like a decent forum full of useful information and good people. Looking forward to chatting to some of you. Any others from UK on here ?

Greetings far2tall, I am also from the UK... Welcome to DBG, literally bursting at the seems with good people :-)

British accents are my true addiction! You shouldn't mention it around me or I might chase you down and hump your leg or something.

No thread killing here WP...

It's just a shame more British girls don't find my British accent as intoxicating as you.... Leg humping is always welcome in my book :-)

If British girls found British accents you'd have an entire country of nymphos!

We'd have to put an electric fence around our island!! After sending all the other men folk to France :-)

It would probably be easier and less expensive to just move to America to take advantage of accent lovers.

Hi, I live in the East Midlands. It's been ages since I met a man with an English accent... Round here they are almost all Eastern Europeans. I've just made my first order from an email only source I found on this site (thank you for that) good luck finding what you are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I live in the East Midlands. It's been ages since I met a man with an English accent... Round here they are almost all Eastern Europeans. I've just made my first order from an email only source I found on this site (thank you for that) good luck finding what you are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lets round up all the British men and KEEP them! For.....uh.....reasons..... >.>

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back