Long time listener, first time caller

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I just want to say hello to all as I'm new to the site. I've done a bit of perusing and found bits and pieces here and there, but I really look forward to establishing some credence.

A bit about me: I live in the south but my heart lies on the west coast. Love the Dead and Widespread Panic. Seen the latter more times than I can count and always look forward to the next show. I ran across this site a couple of years ago as I was searching for a quick home remedy to cure my ills, but I just became a member a day or so ago. Almost died 20 years ago and now have 2 steel rods and 13 screws in my right forearm. Also, became left-handed, coincidentally, 20 years ago. Relearning to tie my shoes was a bitch!

I guess that's about all the interesting facts. I'm looking forward to feedback and guidance. Thanks for having me.

welcome aboard.....

happy reading and posting /default_smile.png

Hello Hardpilltoswallow,

Glad you decided to join up and I'm sure you will find some helpful information. There's a lot of guidance in the reviews offered for vendors, but our members are very helpful if your research doesn't yield all the answers you need.

Welcome

2earls

I echo the above, and well done for adapting to an obviously very difficult change in day to day living. I hope you find what you are looking for here and as 2 earls said, there are plenty of people willing to assist if you struggle to find specific info after exhaustive searching. But read away, I don't think you will have many problems.

Welcome. That would be a very hard thing to do to have to suddenly change hands. Happy reading.

Hey hardpill welcome. I LOVE the dead, LOVE them. I still go through my phases when I torture everyone around me for months by going through months of listening to nothing but dead boots. I'm oldish (on paper) but didn't go to my first dead show till 86, my last one was 90 about a month before Brent passed, I stopped listening after that. Involved in my own thing, but I do recall seeing WSP when they first came on the scene and although i didn't dig them as much, thease days they have jimmy hearing playing guitar, who i have caught in his own band and he is bad, bad, mofo.  Also been to many dead shows that i did not get into but still had a pretty good time, if you know what I'm saying. my point is that i missed out on their prime but thank god for the boots, I go through phases where I'm stuck on 70-72, then get stuck in 73, 74, or 69, 76 I really dig, of course-kind of a weird laid back country vibe, and the 2 0r three shows they played in 75 are mindblowing...anyway, its all good, I even like the early 80's. I still miss Jerry. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about kicking all these years around (sorry for boring other members) but welcome again. you'll find all the help you need here for whatever you're looking for. Being left handed is not a bad thing at all, means you're more controlled by the right hand side of you your brain, the creative, expansive, part, among other things. Our left brains allow us to function in this reality, i.e using computers, tying shoes, logic, etc. I read once that Albert Einstein would sometimes leave the house without tying his shoes and trip over the laces...so, can't be such a bad thing, right?

Long live Jerry.

Peace

JB

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back