Longest Lasting Most Functional RC stim?

BigJohn

OPAL SPONSOR
I’ve been ordering pharmaceuticals online for a very long time RCs not so long. Looking for a long lasting functional stimulant like something you would take at work? Thanks In advance

I’ve been ordering pharmaceuticals online for a very long time RCs not so long. Looking for a long lasting functional stimulant like something you would take at work? Thanks In advance
I used 3CPM 50mg every 2 hours of my shift but switched to one dose of meth in the morning, longest would be something like desoxypiprodrol but its hard to source. If you can find a 2nd position halogen sub amphetamine or methamphetamine analogue, thats what id choose

I’m prescribed 40 mg daily methylphenidate but take much more. What type of dose meth do you take? What route of administration? For work purposes I usually like taking orally

I used 3CPM 50mg every 2 hours of my shift but switched to one dose of meth in the morning, longest would be something like desoxypiprodrol but its hard to source. If you can find a 2nd position halogen sub amphetamine or methamphetamine analogue, thats what id choose
I’m prescribed 40 mg daily methylphenidate but take much more. What type of dose meth do you take? What route of administration? For work purposes I usually like taking orally

Desoxypipradol is difficult because it's illegal in China. Diphenylprolinol however is very similar in duration of one were to consume it. It's also easier to source.

I used to dose 25 mg oral, at this point i use upwards of 80 rectal (im a british cig)

Also now i take 10-40mg methylphenidate xr sometimes with bupropion when im out of xtal

it will be easiest to just grab an oz or two of M
do you use an extended methylphenidate like Concerta or just plain old school Ritalin? Also, what dose do you actually take and that feels functional for you and the purposes you seek a replacement. Let me know when you believe it wears off and if it’s sooner than you’d like and expect with the typical metabolism of the drug or normal, and even longer lasting or stronger peak, etc. do you redose? What is your optimal period to have a stimulant working for you - 8 hrs? 12? 24?

I’ll swing back with a conversion chart but obviously these factors will help individually tailor it to you.

Image.heic

40mg methylphenidate 3-4hr, dosed bid-tid equates to 10mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_1.heic

40mg methylphenidate Extended Release, 3-4hr, dosed qd-bid equates to 5mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_2.heic

40mg methylphenidate Sustained Release, 3-4hr, dosed qd-bid equates to 5mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_3.heic

Methylphenidate Ritalin 40mg methylphenidate 3-4hr, dosed bid-tid equates to 10mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_4.heic

60mg methylphenidate 3-4hr, dosed bid-tid equates to 15mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_5.heic

80mg methylphenidate 3-4hr, dosed bid-tid equates to 20mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_6.heic

100mg methylphenidate 3-4hr, dosed bid-tid equates to 25mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

One note of precautions that I found interesting. Please note the manufacturer indicates that human studies to determine upper limit tolerability doses in humans for desoxyn reached maximum effective dose before any signs of toxicity was found, but obviously they could not ethically exceed what was reported to be effective and safe up to a tolerable limit in these subjects at 60mg daily, at which point clinical effectiveness begins to decrease and unwanted effects begin to increase, including recreational reward-reinforcing effects; and here is the extent of the toxicity dose threshold from the manufacturers’ inserts, unfortunately only up to 60mg dose and a recommended clinically effective maximum dose of 25mg for no specific reason other than fear of dependence.

It is nited that neurotoxicity is known to occur in larger doses, but it is expected to require a significantly higher dose and more frequent schedule of administration before evident neurotoxicity is detected and largely is considered as safe as the equivalent drugs for treatment purposes, dependence liability the exception although that is not terribly clear to me why.

And for the other stimulant medications, just while I have it up...

Image.heic

20mg Adderall 5-8hr, dosed qd-tid equates to 10mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_1.heic

50mg Adderall 5-8hr, dosed qd-tid equates to 25mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_2.heic

60mg Adderall 5-8hr, dosed qd-tid equates to >25mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid and is not permissible to prescribe unless off label for an FDA approved indication.

Image_3.heic

60mg Dextroamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-tid equates to 15mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

Image_4.heic

50mg Vyvanse 8-12hr dosed qd equates to 5mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

And for the other stimulant medications, just while I have it up...

View attachment 3933

20mg Adderall 5-8hr, dosed qd-tid equates to 10mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

View attachment 3936

50mg Adderall 5-8hr, dosed qd-tid equates to 25mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

View attachment 3935

60mg Adderall 5-8hr, dosed qd-tid equates to >25mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid and is not permissible to prescribe unless off label for an FDA approved indication.

View attachment 3937

60mg Dextroamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-tid equates to 15mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid

View attachment 3934

50mg Vyvanse 8-12hr dosed qd equates to 5mg Methamphetamine 4-6hr, dosed qd-bid
that's an amazing set of posts. thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back