Longtime "lurker" here

xcapuchix

Hey Friends,

Just officially joined this site for a second time because I literally forgot my password from 15 years ago.  SO i've been around for quite some time.  

Xcap

Last edited by a moderator:
 whew !! finally i can introduce myself and say Hi!!! and HELLO!! and I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK!! lol anyway, when i saw the post that XCpuchis has been gone for 15 years, it was THEN that i knew i was back home!! i was PRETTY sure but not completely till now-- actually ive been a member since february, 2001 and i will NEVER forget how my life changed for the better in the following months.. it was a great experience, meeting new people and being able to get what i need; whether it being just a friend, or finding a a solution to a complicated situation, THIS was the place to be.. this place has been operated by a team of genius intellect that should NOT being taken lightly.. they SPECIALIZE in making the IMPOSSIBLE- possible.and THAT - my dear friends and neighbors - is why so many of us are still here to this DAY.. have survived  through so much CRAP the internet throws our way.. so if you are new here, remember that if you are a scammer you will be caught and banned, there is NOTHING you can do that we havent already seen and eliminated.. but for those of you that are new seeking answers and help for whatever that may be, you have come to the right place.. this place is NOT WHAT IT SEEMS AT FIRST.. if you pay your rent as i so like to call it lol, you will, in time, be led to your dream.. there are probably THOUSANDS of members here from all over the globe that some of which will guide you through a wealth of knowledge, eventually leading you to a place that you never knew could be found- a wonderful place to rest your mind- a comfortable and safe home far away out in the endless firmament of cyberspace.. so please, TAKE YOUR TIME.. read and study as much as you can before taking too many  premature leaps forward too fast.. patience can be very rewarding.. people here have many ideas and suggestions and needs and dreams just like you, and if your plans are negative and your mind full of deception and lies, you will not make it far at all, and not only will you not succeed here, you will not succeed ANYWHERE in life..because that is not the way the universe was designed in the first place.. nature itself is designed with a certain algorithm that governs all the world and all of life in it.. you DO have your freewill, but if you cause an imbalance in nature and disturb the ways things are meant to unwind in the process of entropy forming its destiny, it will come back your way and rudely balance things out and sometimes that can be unpleasant.. soo if you are here to scam and cause unhappiness to the members here, think again-- you don't have to leave just yet- just take a breath and decide on the right way, a BETTER way and i promise you - you will come out a far better person and you just might discover something that your dark heart never knew possible -- light-- and maybe even happiness.. this site was MEANT to be.. and meant to do one thing of many:  SURVIVE-- and thats what it will continue to do.. so welcome all of you that are new and to all of you here i introduce myself to you and i am glad to be home .. lets do this..  😎

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back