Longtime Lurker Ready To Share

• Thread starter Thread starter batgirl
  • Start date Start date
B

batgirl

Hi,

I have been doing the OP/IOP thing for a while now, thanks to forums like this and PR. Never thought I would venture into the world of IOPs, but with scheduling changes, it looks like that's just the way it is, and so far it has worked out, though I miss the old days of overnight delivery; now, you have to really plan and keep options open in case of LLs, it seems.

I appreciate all I have learned from everyone, and I look forward to learning more and sharing my experiences, both good and bad (hopefully there won't be any bad ones, though).

Getting a dialog going with people who have different levels of experience is a good way to avoid problems.  Paying attention to different perspectives and experienes can help keep things going in your favor.  I hope things do go in your favor and that you'll be sharing some information that is uniquely yours for the benefit fo the rest fo us.

It's a win-win when we participate and I hope that will be the case for you.  So, welcome! and I'll see you in the forum!

Only bought from iop 3 times but not recent. I'm lookin for good ones here.

Welcome to the forum, I am pretty new here also but not new to the world as we know it. Times have changed and it really sucks that you can't do what we could years ago in a few minutes, Just wanted to say Hi and welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! Looking forward to sharing experiences!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back