Looking for any of the APBs

RedSeahorse

I'm looking to stock up on the APBs (6apb, 5apb, 5mapb) - does anyone know where to find them? US domestic is preferred, but EU would work as well. Any details about the potency of the current batch would be great as well.

Only places I can think of are The Grateful Chemicals (TG Chems) with 6-APB, and rarechems (5-MAPB, both 6s). Homechemistry.nl looks like it has 5-MAPB at least, too, but I have no experience with them. I've been told as long as it's the Dutch-language site with no hyphen between home and chemistry in the URL it's legit, but I haven't ordered from them. There's another one called home-chemistry dot something (with the hyphen) that's a scam though, so watch your keyboard closely as you type ;).

None are domestic, though. I've had success with TG but both orders to rare got swallowed by the black hole of border security (I assume). Rare recently started selling "Borax molly" (the RC version of molly that reddit's Borax worked out, if you're not familiar) pellets too, but the real thing is easier to get via darknet. I like the mellower 5-mapb feel though, so maybe the 3rd time will be the charm.

I 'm replying because I myself would love to have any HIGH GRADE 6-APB too ie BENZO FURY that stuff is legendary for real....Did loads of all RCs best of the best METHYLONE, PENTYLONE, BUTYLONE and best of all 4 MEC ,, but 6 APB or 5 APB make even original MOLLY E PILLS/ SASS pale in comparison..trust me!!!!  I had good friend did the you tube video in 2016 He was gurnning for 2 weeks and hard core party guy from NYC. Said he never had such an amazing experience as with 6 APB.  I tried on so called site and got good RC from them excellent but the shipping method was POOR and reason order took forever. Never ever got the APB and I stayed on them like flies on shit. First they sound professional and all helpful then tell you to wait or perhaps sample got seized total BULLSH## cause never had one ever seized. Plus they don't use the Chinese method and then label the damn thing as Not for human use....and no anti x-ray packaging.  So Idon;t know???  wish I knew super good vendor for those 2 chems and I would be set for life ! 4 MEC & 6 APB or 5 MAPB long as it;s 98% pure!🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that chemical planet dot net out of the nl has what seems to be the highly-coveted 6-APB HCL!  Now I am confused… I was just going to get some of the succinate powder but after doing some reading there’s a lot of disappointment because the purity seems to be much lower. From what I’m reading the agreement is hydrochloride is by far the best with fumarate running second place.  Bad news is that chemical planet does not ship to the US!  🤷‍♂️ 

Well have one so called supply but they took the bitcoin and never saw first order of APB Succinate, then stated they send tiny sample for re-order free ,,,,I truly think they are scammers big time FXCHEMLABS and probably one or two clowns in Spain using the site and on Facebook. Did background on reviews and seems I should have not wasted my desire to deal with them. Also heard very hard to get anything imported from Europe now.I deal with China only -they have very fair prices and polite and fast. I am NOT letting them slide on this so please see if you can provide RC Forums that allow FAKE or SCAM reviews so this can go viral on these pirates. Plus what legit company says MAN in replies ???? That is a dead give away some PIMP fake set up sites to scam. Thanks🤔

Adding one more thing since I might be the second third or who knows fourth Guinea pig for BU.( Dying to see it's engineered name one day) ...It is not like other RCs and seems to not take much if you bump it 15 mg to 20 mg for real so go tiny as it really hits the Hear beat hands down.and not immediately but in 30 minutes...and seriously I doubt even the creators or top brain surgeon would have clue why?--my guess the structural design effects mechanics of heart beat control by our brains but it is what I would say 100% systematic doing this. But Not really bad...lets you know it works on the body. No running a marathon for real...I just get the rush and accept it now. Anybody ever find details send em my way did all could do to find something on it. 

Adding one more thing since I might be the second third or who knows fourth Guinea pig for BU.( Dying to see it's engineered name one day) ...It is not like other RCs and seems to not take much if you bump it 15 mg to 20 mg for real so go tiny as it really hits the Hear beat hands down.and not immediately but in 30 minutes...and seriously I doubt even the creators or top brain surgeon would have clue why?--my guess the structural design effects mechanics of heart beat control by our brains but it is what I would say 100% systematic doing this. But Not really bad...lets you know it works on the body. No running a marathon for real...I just get the rush and accept it now. Anybody ever find details send em my way did all could do to find something on it. 

I always wanted as well to try APBs ---Benzo Fury and heard the tales of it's actions and long lasting effects. Thought 3 bumps of 98% Bk-MDMA was powerful to keep rolling back in 2016. Got same exact feelings as original Molly and worth it totally. Some how Chinese manage to bio engineer  what Shulgin and Nichols made. That is very interesting? Did he just write exact detailed process ands it got discovered at lab in some University? H really never market it to any bio Chemical . Truly h e Father of all RCs --amazing how he came up with process to, make them. Well Chinese Govt shut that all down. Pissed at both Governments ...US for dictating our lives and China for bowing down instead of huge massive production. Well anybody can come up with suggestions send em my way.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back