Looking for B3nz0 Powders and Pellets.

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Right now I am using the real rc and as my main source for RC B3nz0 Powders they do not stock Tablets I found Etizola mentioned on here if anyone knows where I can get Etizolam Mouth Dissolving Tablets but this seems like a great Source for Etizolam but pricey. 

chem theory which is expensive and does not have a very large choice of RC's but they are expanding starting with the dissociatives they will be stocking Norflurazepam Pellets in a 2-4 Months and said they will ask the Lab that produces for them if they can produce Nitr@z0lam And Br0mazol@m which I told him those 2 RC B3nz0s specifically Br0mazol@m being very sought after products which I hope they add in Pellet form since therealrc.com is only place that will deliver to Canada and not only that they have literally every RC I could possibly want although not all are appropriately priced and he has no Pellets that is only thing he does not have literally lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I am using the real rc and as my main source for RC B3nz0 Powders they do not stock Tablets I found Etizola mentioned on here if anyone knows where I can get Etizolam Mouth Dissolving Tablets but this seems like a great Source for Etizolam but pricey. 

chem theory which is expensive and does not have a very large choice of RC's but they are expanding starting with the dissociatives they will be stocking Norflurazepam Pellets in a 2-4 Months and said they will ask the Lab that produces for them if they can produce Nitr@z0lam And Br0mazol@m which I told him those 2 RC B3nz0s specifically Br0mazol@m being very sought after products which I hope they add in Pellet form since therealrc.com is only place that will deliver to Canada and not only that they have literally every RC I could possibly want although not all are appropriately priced and he has no Pellets that is only thing he does not have literally lol. 
There are pressing services. You provide the p0wd3r. They provide the binding and pressing. You choose the dose and everything.

Really!? Where do I post to find a source for a cheap as possible place that would do this for Me as I thought I could only press them myself which I can see going horrible wrong. I would be very grateful for any knowledge in this area like extremely grateful. 

Really!? Where do I post to find a source for a cheap as possible place that would do this for Me as I thought I could only press them myself which I can see going horrible wrong. I would be very grateful for any knowledge in this area like extremely grateful. 
I would post in the RC section that you are looking for this service. I know 8m0k3y'5 does this and ships everywhere except uk. Only problem is the minimum order is quite large. You're going to have to dig a little. I just wanted you to know there are long standing vendors that will do it for you.

Okay thank you so do I just simply mail it to them and they get the job done and mail it back for a big fee of course or at least not a small one if I am correct right?  

Okay thank you so do I just simply mail it to them and they get the job done and mail it back for a big fee of course or at least not a small one if I am correct right?  
I would tell the real rc and 5m0k3y'5 what your plans are ahead of time and make sure everything is coordinated. I would try to get real to ship directly to 5m9k3 and then have it insured delivery to you. This is just my opinion. I only know of the services. I have always just bought pellets when I need them.

Sounds difficult and I think I know the place your speaking of but its hard to tell with the 5s but either way I am only buying like 5 Grams at most and I can only order Untracked Shipping to Canada from Real so but thank you for making me aware of this and if you can be more clear I can only assume I know what your talking about based on google results showing me something that speaks somewhat vaguely of what you mention. They seem to only sell the equipment to make it unless I contact them and ask them about helping me out or something like that I can only assume idk? 

@porkandbeansboy I wish they offered pellets. I don’t know what to do with the powder although I’ve never looked it up or even tried to. It’s just much more simple to feed my plants a pellet and get on with my day hehe. 

It's simple to make Liquid Propylene Glycol Solution for easier dosing of your Plants. Simply Google it and all you need is simple Math Skills and 99.9% Food Grade Propylene Glycol which can be bought online from basically anywhere that Sells typical goods. 

Yeah Blotters are just meant to dissolve to the way you just said they would. I just wish someone else besides Sm0k3ys ch3ms1t3 which is super sketchy and in personal opinion dealing with them they are straight liars and most likely selective scammers. Hence I do not trust them with a bunch of Raw RC P0wd3r to Press Pellets for Me even if they were Legit it would make Me to nervous knowing the Location they are at. 

@porkandbeansboy try buyetizolam.com , they ship to USA. They stock all top brands of Etiz tabs, Etizest, etibest, Etilaam-1, Etinax2mg and more. 100% reliable. Prices start $75 for 100 with 10% discount + $22 shipping so $89.50 USD for 100 Etiz. Always have a 10% free ontop of of your order of usually Etizest1mg so order 100 and get 10 free, order 200 and get 20free. Only sell increments of 100s, shipping from India. Utterly fantastic service, check them on Trustpilot for US based reviews mostly. Really fucking good company, tracking etc, 100% legit brands. Top guys 

I plan to make a FULL REVIEW at the Official Thread for that W3bs1te in the "Intern@ti0n@l Sub-Forum"... Anyways about continuing on with my Post further Lol I Ordered 500 1MG Et1z3st Br@nd M0uth Diss0lv1ng P1llz on June 15th and on the June 30th it arrived in Montreal Canada and it says July 15th. I thought it got Seized by Customs since I was told it takes longer than 14 Days and they told Me the most recent average Shipping times to Canada at the time right now is 8 Days. I finally found a Link or some to the Canada Post Tracking thing and it says I will receive my Package on July 15th exactly 30 Days after I Ordered from Larry lol.

Larry said and I Quote "I wish I could help you but I do not handle Bitcoin Payments and only the Credit Cards/Paypal Payments etc. and you need to email inf0@whatever Address for the ACTUAL Pharmacy they are simply Shipping from which is Located in India. I prefer Buying E1z0l@m P1lls when possible from S0urc3s that get them from J@p@n or even It@ly for Example but I REALLY want and NEED the M0uth D1ss0lving Br@nd. I should of asked where they get there Pr0ductz S0urc3d from but like I said finding M0uth D1ss0lving Br@nd which is from a S0urce that STRICTLY Sells IT as a R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l and if Et1z0l@ . c0m offered 15% Discount for B1tc0in like Buy Et1z0l@m . c0m Offers.

I never would of done business with them since they only mention "R3s3@rch Use" once and ONLY once and Et1z0l@ has it ALL over their Website it is STRICTLY for R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l use but long as the product gets to Me I don't care but they seem to be making it the Website designed toward Human C0nsumption or borderline damn close to it saying things like "Users report getting great sleep quickly and less awakening at night" and it can help with this and that "great for relieving any Anxiety" Etc.

I just hope the Quality of the P1llz is perfect quality then I will be happy with my 300USD Order which is 400$ Canadian with it being so far behind in currency compared to the Canadian Dollar it's normally like 1$ and 15 Cents instead of 1$ and 30 Cents Per 1$ U.S. which is what it's at right now but right now I just googled it at 1$ and 31 Cents Canadian is equal to 1$ U.S. hence I want to make a 20USD Donation that is the same as 30$ Canadian for Me I just wish it was not so much higher right now or I'd Donate 30USD instead of 20USD but times are tough for yet this Website has helped Me out and I want to help with a small Donation and if possible with my Posts too. 

I hope this Post is not to much of a mess since I am about to walk out the door right now and I can Re-Read my entire Post and Edit the Typos out of of it and make sure I didn't type anything like R3s3@rch in my special way that makes it less searchable in search engines. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back