Looking for Br0m@z0l@m and N1tr@z0l@m.

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good V3nd0r who has this at all could you please let Me know. I only know one other S0urc3 for these specific R3s3@rch Ch3mic@ls, Thank You. 

I know the Sm0k3ys Ch3ms1t3 has Br0m@z0L@m Pellets at 2.5MG each but I refuse to touch that Vendor with a 40-Foot Pole. Ch3m Th30ry said they would be able to get both of these around June but than they said they needed to restock and expand D1ss0c1@t1v3s first. I plan to Email him again and ask when he plans to get these in stock if it still intends too. 

I am very very picky with RC benzo selers. I except precision ith dosage, good Batch Quality, and great communication/stealth.

After a Long time, I've found THE man. He ships all on blotters for the best stealth ever, and the Quality is outstanding. I totally fallenin love with bromazolam (tried from 2 others RC vendors before but was just nothing Special)  - and now he became my fav benzo ever, more than diazepam!

If you are ok to order from EU, PM me and i'll give you the Details.

Yeah can't you just like typ3 th3 V3nd0r in C0d3 l1k3 this in the Thr3@d here Publ1c1y? or n0? 

Anyone who cares, there is a Vendor who is in the "V3rified V3nd0rz L1st" Sub-Forum. That was asking if anyone would be interested in N1tr@z0l@m and Br0M@z0L@m Bl0tt3rs. Problem is I have Read from Reports from people that have Researched these 2 R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@lz have an EXTREMELY bitter taste horribly from what I have read which makes Me think Bl0tt3rs would not be a very great way to R3s3@RCH these Ch3m1c@lz. Another V3nd0r in the "V3rified V3nd0rz L1st" Sub-Forum has both of these available in P0wd3r form and has EVERY SINGLE other one he has which is basically all the popular ones and easy to get ones available in Bl0tt3r form which I believe the bitter taste COULD be the reason why it's not available as a Bl0tt3r.

I thought I should ask since like the person above stated someone said the exact same thing about N1tr@z0l@m claiming they tried all the B3nz0s and thought they knew what worked best and what was there fav ones until they tried this one and he was asking about P3ll3tz but the V3nd0r says only P0wd3r is available. 

I've only tried nitraz once in a free sample from elite and I've been trying to find a solid source forever... definitely a special one that's for sure.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back