Looking for powder 1P LSD

Please if anyone knows of any sources please send me a message.
Likewise here.  I am just getting back on the site here.  Haven't seen anything on this yet.  Hope you are having a great Friday afternoon!!

@m3zaint I'm in the US as well so LL won't ship to me. Do you think package forwarding would work? I don't have the ability to PM unfortunately.

Wow if someone were to be S3ll1ng 1-P Powder jesus I can't even imagine what would happen if an someone dense in the head got a hold of some did some improperly conducted Research using it lol! I'm just picturing a huge disaster such as coughing on the Powder without a mask on and then realizing you accidentally got a bunch in your mouth and in your nostrils or some by accident yikes! 

ALWAYS use protective gear since even the BEST V3nd0rz will sometimes make mistakes and Send an entirely different and super potent R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l that could be a disaster if not handled properly such as this one being talked about which I did not know you can get it either but it makes sense that you can since that's how the Liqu1d and Bl0tt3rz get made. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, use the Suggest an RC vendor thread if you want to make a recommendation. All this talk about pms is not how we do things. It's not allowed to share sources via pm since it's a good way to get scammed.

Being out in the open is no guarantee of safety either if it's not an approved vendor so please be cautious and well informed. 

Hey everyone, use the Suggest an RC vendor thread if you want to make a recommendation. All this talk about pms is not how we do things. It's not allowed to share sources via pm since it's a good way to get scammed.

Being out in the open is no guarantee of safety either if it's not an approved vendor so please be cautious and well informed. 
Good catch Thank You @2earls.Deff NO PM's at all allowed here .That is a huge way to get  scammed real quick .There's a bunch of ppl that go around forum to forum trying to make a few coins .I know a few scumbags that do this that I look out for to try and protect our members .Better safe than sorry I always say.I hope everyone is having a good day .

Well i fully understand and agree to your rules, no deals or sources were dealt tho and it was more a case of market research too see if was something i should offer in my shop discussed in anotger thread. 

But anyways i see how it looks and apologize. 

Peace 

Never knew you can get powder 1p. Can you iv that stuff?
I know this is a mad old comment, but due to my interest in pursuing r3s3arch on uncommon R0@ options for p§ych3d3l!c c0mp0und$, I feel I should weigh in. Yes, you can. Absolutely. I have learned that R0@ still applies to every p$ych I have tried it with, and while I personally haven't done it with that, I want to say I have read about studies in rats that have used that as their R0@ and had success. I intend to attempt it as soon as I have some myself, actually. I will come back to report here and on other forums and 3r0w1d when complete.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back